Regions Bank provides retail banking and commercial banking, trust, stockbrokerage, and mortgage services. Customers can login into their accounts anytime using their computers or mobile phones to check balances, make payments, and move money—wherever life takes you. If you need clarifications on how to sign up for Online Banking, access the Regions Bank login page or reset your password and, this guide will help you within minutes.
Online banking can save you time by letting you schedule bill pay, transfer funds, view your bank activity and even deposit checks through the mobile app. Even if you prefer to bank in person, online banking can be a great addition to help you stay on top of your finances anytime and anywhere.
How To Enroll in Regions Online Personal Banking
If you want to enroll a personal Regions account in online banking, you can sign up in just a few minutes.
- Go to the Regions homepage.
- In the Online Banking login box, click on “Enroll in Online Banking.”
- Provide the requested personal information, including your Social Security number, email address and phone number.
- Select “Personal Banking” unless you also need to enroll for online business account access.
- Select either “Checking or Savings” or “Other Regions Accounts Only.” By selecting “Other Regions Accounts Only,” you will choose your account type from a drop-down list of account options.
- Enter all requested information for your chosen account type.
- Read and accept the agreement on electronic communications and disclosures.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Create an online ID and password.
- Select and answer three security questions.
- Click “Next” to complete enrollment.
Regions Bank Login Steps From a Computer
If you’re already enrolled in online banking at Regions, logging in from a computer is a simple process.
- Go to the Regions homepage.
- Click on login to online banking
- Enter your username.
- Check the “Remember Me” box to have your username auto-filled each time you log in from the same device.
- Click “Log In.”
- Enter your password.
- Click “Log In” once more.
Regions Bank Login Steps From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
You can download the Regions mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
Once you have downloaded and installed the app, simply launch it and enter your username and password on the home screen to log in. Turn on “Remember Username?” to have your username auto-filled each time you log in from the same mobile device.
How to Recover / Reset Your Password
Regions Bank Account Login: If you can’t perform the Regions Bank login procedure due to the lost password, you should simply recover your password by carrying out quite a simple procedure.
Step 1. You must start by opening your browser and going to the next webpage: https://www.regions.com/personal-banking/.
Step 3. On the following webpage, you will be required to provide some data in order to verify your identity.
Thus, you should enter your online ID in the first field, your credit card number in the second field, and the PIN code of your credit card in the third field. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
Step 4. Right after that, you will be able to recover your password on the following page. Thus, you should just make up a reliable password for your account and apply it to you.
How To Contact Regions Bank Customer Service
For Additional information, Lost or Stolen Cards. Report a lost or stolen card by immediately calling them at 1-800-REGIONS (1-800-734-4667) or visiting your local branch.