With this tutorial, It is very easy to access the Regions Bank Online Login page. All you need is a computer and internet connection. You can also use your tablet or mobile phone. Here are the steps you need to follow: But first of all let me brief you about Regions Bank.
Regions Financial Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in the Regions Center in Birmingham, Alabama. The company provides retail banking and commercial banking, trust, stockbrokerage, and mortgage services. Its banking subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates 1,952 automated teller machines and 1,454 branches in 16 states in the Southern United States and Midwestern United States.
Regions is ranked 460th on the Fortune 500 and is component headquartered in Alabama. Regions is also on the list of largest banks in the United States.
Regions is the largest deposit holder in Alabama and Tennessee. It is also one of the largest deposit holders in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Florida.
The company sponsors Regions Field, a Minor League Baseball stadium in Birmingham, Alabama, and The Tradition golf tournament. It sponsored the Regions Charity Classic, a golf tournament held in 2009 and 2010.
The company has a partnership with Operation HOPE, Inc. to provide free financial education to underserved community. In 2019, the company expanded its Workday, Inc. system in partnership with EnterpriseAlumni to engage and enable ex-employees to extend their corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Regions Bank Online Login: How To Login From Your Pc
If you already have an online banking account with Regions Bank, you are able to perform a simple Regions Bank login procedure and take advantage of all the available online features.
As you will see in this part of our article, the process is extremely quick and simple.
This is how you can complete the Regions Bank login step by step:
- Step 1. In the first place, you have to launch the browser and access the following address: https://www.regions.com/personal-banking/.
- Step 2. On the following page, you will notice the online banking form, placed in the middle of the webpage. Then, you have to enter your Online ID in the first field of that online banking form as shown below.
- Step 3. That must be followed by entering your password in the second field.
- Step 4. You can also choose to get your online ID for future sessions by placing a tick next to the “Remember Me” line.
- Step 5. Eventually, you have to finish the Regions Bank login procedure by clicking on the “Log In” button.
How to Recover / Reset Your Password
Regions Bank Account Login: If you can’t perform the Regions Bank login procedure due to the lost password, you should simply recover your password by carrying out quite a simple procedure.
- Step 1. You must start by opening your browser and going to the next webpage: https://www.regions.com/personal-banking/.
- Step 2. On that webpage, you will notice that the online banking form is located right in the center of it. There, you have to click on the “Forgot Online ID or Password?” under the “Password” field.
- Step 3. On the following webpage, you will be required to provide some data in order to verify your identity.
- Thus, you should enter your online ID in the first field, your credit card number in the second field, and the PIN code of your credit card in the third field. Then, click on the “Continue” button.
- Step 4. Right after that, you will be able to recover your password on the following page. Thus, you should just make up a reliable password for your account and apply it to you.
Manage Your Account
As stated earlier own, these internet banking services are free and customers can bank anytime provided they have enrolled. The benefits for these services include:
- It’s easy to make payments
- You can conveniently transfer money between accounts
- You can check your account balance
- You can locate the nearest ATM
- You can open an account
Final words On Regions Bank Online Login
That is all about the Regions Bank Online Login: I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this Regions Bank then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks!