If you want to manage your Republic Finance personal loan account online, you can do that on the Republic Finance Login portal. On the Republic Finance Login portal, you can make your loan payments online, view tractions on your account, sign up for paperless billing and much more.
By registering for online access on the Republic Finance Login portal, you’ll have access to your account anytime from any device, receive online service reminders, review important alerts about your online account and more. However, If you are looking for instructions on how to login or register for Republic Finance online account access, how to sign in to your account and make your Republic Finance Loan payments, this post got you covered.
What You Need to Know About Republic Finance
Republic Finance is a lender that offers personal loans. Founded in 1952, it has 50 branch locations in six Southern states. The company says its personal loans are commonly used for things like vacations, major purchases and emergencies.
Republic Finance offers fixed-rate personal loans in amounts starting at $2,000. New customers may qualify for an unsecured or secured personal loan. Its secured loans, which it calls auto-secured loans, require you to put up an insured car that’s in your name as collateral.
Republic Finance Terms to Know
- Amount Financed: the total dollar amount of the credit that is provided to you.
- Annual Percentage Rate or “APR”: a measure of the cost of credit expressed as a yearly rate.
- Finance Charge: the dollar amount you pay to use credit.
- Fixed Rate Financing: the interest rate and the payment remains the same over the life of the loan. Equal monthly payments of principal and interest are made until the debt is paid in full.
- Late Payment Fee: a fee that is charged when payment is made after its due date.
- Monthly Payment Amount: the amount due each month to repay the credit agreement.
- Term of Loan: the total number of months you have to pay the credit obligation.
- Total of Payments: the amount paid after all payments have been made as scheduled.
How To Set Up Online Access
If this is your first time logging in to your Republic Finance account then you need to set Up Online Access including a username and password which you will use to log in to the system and you can do just that by following the steps below to sign up for account access. That’s it. Your account will be ready to go and you can begin using it immediately for online activities.
Step 1: To create your Republic Finance online account, please go to this link https://secure.republicfinance.com/enroll/
Step 2: Upon reaching the Republic Finance online account registration page, You will be asked to provide some information to match you with your Republic Finance account.
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter your Social Security Number
- Enter your Date Of Birth and click on “Continue”
With this information, you’ll be able to register on the Republic Finance Login portal, enabling you to manage your Republic Finance experience online. Sign up for paperless billing and automatic payments, get a payoff quote, view your monthly statements, and more.
Republic Finance Login Steps
If you already have your Republic Finance online account, you may access it at any time. It’s simple to log in to your online account, and you’ll need your login information. You will also use your account to make your first payment, get a payoff quote, view your monthly statements, and more. To log into your online account, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Go the Republic Finance login page: https://secure.republicfinance.com/apps/account/login
Step 2: Upon reaching the Republic Finance login page, provide your Email address followed by your password in the blank spaces below” and click on “Sign in”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be automatically be taken to your account dashboard.
If you cannot remember your account you can retrieve it. To reset your password, click “forgot password” under the customer login section. A new password will be delivered to your email address. Once you login with the password sent to you, you will be required to update that password to a new one to continue.
How To Make Your Republic Finance Loan Payment
To make a payment through the Republic Finance payment processors, you must have your account number and birth date. Your assigned branch and account number can be found on your original loan documents or you can call (833) 907-1734 for more information.
Republic Finance does not authorize any payment processor to advertise payment processing on their behalf. Please exercise extreme caution if you choose to make a payment through any website other than those sites accessed through your online account or on the Republic Finance website at www.republicfinance.com.
Here are other ways you can pay:
- Pay Online: Save yourself time and make your payments online from anywhere with your debit card or checking account! To make a payment online you will need to enter the following information:
- Account Number
- Date of Birth (MMDDYYYY). For example: A date of birth of 1/9/1989 should be entered as 01091989 with no slashes or dashes
- Last 4-digits of Your SSN
- Pay by phone: (833) 907-1734. \You will need your account number and date of birth
- Visit your local branch: Find a branch near me. Payments can be made in-person at your local branch or by mail to your assigned branch
Payments using your debit card will post the same day. Payments using your bank account information will post the same day if made before 4:00pm Eastern Standard Time. Note that payments may not be reflected on your online account summary until the following business day.
- Affirm Login
- Upstart Login
- Greensky Login
- OppLoans Login
- LightStream Login
- LendingPoint Login
- Advance America Login
Republic Finance Customer Service
Customer Service Phone: (833) 907-1734
For information about your current account, please contact your local branch.
If you wish to apply for a loan, you can get started online or visit your local branch.
Corporate Office Contact Information:
7031 Commerce Cir.
Baton Rouge, LA 70809