Rite Aid Login: How To Access Your Rite Aid Account
Manage your prescriptions, shop for your whole health needs, earn Rite Aid Rewards points and convert to BonusCash for more savings. The Rite Aid Pharmacy app and the Rite Aid Login portal is here to help you not just get healthy, but get thriving. when you sign up for online account, you will have a full access to the following management tools.
- Refill Prescriptions:
- From your prescription history, by scanning your prescription barcode, or entering in your prescription number
- Create and manage prescription reminders
- Receive notifications when your prescription is due for a refill
- Add and manage family member prescriptions all in one place
- Transfer Prescriptions:
- Easily transfer your prescriptions to any Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Rite Aid Rewards:
- Convert your Rite Aid Rewards points to BonusCash
- Track your points balance
- View your BonusCash transaction history
- Browse, search, scan for, and clip Load2Card coupons
- Save your Rite Aid Rewards Account to your Apple Wallet
- Shop Online:
- Browse and shop thousands of your favorite products and have them shipped to your front door
- Store Locator:
- Locate the Rite Aid store nearest to you
- View store and pharmacy information and services
- Select your store for future reference
Read our free downloadable guide carefully and completely. It contains important information that should answer most of your questions about accessing your https://www.riteaid.com/ account to get the latest information on your dashboard. However, if you are a new user without a username and a password, this guide will help you register for credentials.
How To Create Your Rite Aid Digital Account
If you are a new user without an online account. you must create a Rite Aid Digital Account at RiteAid.com or in the Rite Aid App. A Rite Aid Digital Account is required to access your Rite Aid Rewards information, track and convert your points to BonusCash and other account management features.
Before you can log in, follow the steps below to Sign Up to create a new Rite Aid Digital Account. Once your account is created, you can easily Log In anytime with your email address and the password created during Sign Up.
To create a new Rite Aid Digital account go to https://www.riteaid.com/signup and simply provide the phone number and email address you used in store (to earn your points) and create a password
Below are a few simple recommendations for creating your Rite Aid Digital Account:
- During sign up, please use the same email address or phone number you used in the store to enroll in Rite Aid.
- Please ensure your name is correctly entered into the correct field. Nicknames, spelling errors, hyphens, and other special characters ($, #, @, &, etc.) may not be recognized or match existing records.
Rite Aid Login Steps
If you already have a Rite Aid online account, you can proceed to login. It is simple to do this, but just to give you a quick start we can help you locate the login section with ease. You will need to provide some personal information to log-in to ensure that your account is protected from unauthorized access. After you log-in you will have access to your personal dashboard.
Step 1: Go to the Rite Aid login page: https://www.riteaid.com/login
Step 2: Upon reaching the Rite Aid login page, provide your Email address/username followed by your Password in the blank spaces below and then press “Log In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
If you have forgotten your Shell Fuel Rewards login credentials, there is good news! You no longer need to remember your username. Simply Log In using your email address. Then, click on “Forgot Password” and they’ll send an email for you to reset your password. Once complete, simply Log In using your email address. Please note it is not possible to change your username.
Please check your SPAM/JUNK folder if you do not find it in your INBOX, and please note the reset password link in your email is only valid for 1 hour.
If you are still encountering web sign-in/up errors, please submit a Rite Aid Account Help request form from riteaid.com/help. They will investigate and get back to you as soon as possible.
Please be aware, with increased demand for their new Rite Aid Rewards program, they are handling a high volume of requests and it may take up to 10 days to respond.
- NABP Login
- Walgreens Login
- CVS Pharmacy Login
- CVS Caremark Login
- Express Scripts Login
- Optum Financial Login
- Kantime Medicare Login
- Kaiser Permanente Login