Learn how to Manage Your Sam’s Club Credit Card Account online with this our Sams Club Login guidelines. In this post you will learn how to log in to your Sam’s Club Credit Card Account online, how to make Sam’s Club Credit Card payment and much more.
Sam’s West is an American chain of membership-only retail warehouse clubs owned and operated by Walmart, founded in 1983 and named after Walmart founder Sam Walton. As of January 31, 2019, Sam’s Club ranks second in sales volume among warehouse clubs with $57.839 billion in sales behind rival Costco Wholesale.
Sam’s Club Credit Card is a card from the Synchrony Bank. It is also usable at the Club Stores from Sam’s Store. The credit card has high credit requirements. The average APR rate is 15.4% or 23.4%. If you pay late, the penalty can go up to 37 USD. Sam’s credit card’s minimal interest is about 2 USD. There are no annual fees charged to the credit card.
Sams Club Login Steps
Accessing your Sam’s Club Credit account online is fast and simple.
1. Visit www.SamsClubCredit.com for details, applications, or account management.
2. To login, select the Manage Your Credit Account link near the top of the page.
3. Select the login button associated with your card type (Business/Consumer)
4. If you do not already have an online account, you can register from this page.
5. Current account holders can login from this screen or utilize the Find User ID (usually email from Membership) and reset password.
- Make sure that your card is available
- Certain personal information may be requested to verify your account.
How To Change Your Sam’s Club Account Password
- Sign in to your account.
- Next, navigate to the My Account page by highlighting the Your account dropdown and select the 2nd option, Account information.
- Under the Membership heading, click the Personal information link on the left-hand side of the page.
- Next, click the Change link in-line with your password.
- Enter your Current password* and type your New password*.
- Click the Save button to update your SamsClub.com account password.
- Your screen will return to the Account Summary page once you have saved any changes.
- Your new password must be different from the original password, or you will see the below error message.
NOTE: This change is applied to your login and default account email address. To protect sensitive information and prevent fraud or identity theft, you will be required to re-enter your credit-card information and 3-digit security code found on the back of the card any time account information is changed.
I forgot my username and/or password
How To Reset or Recover Your SamsClub.com Account Username or Password
- Click the Sign in link at the top of any SamsClub.com page.
- You will be prompted to sign in with your membership email and password.
- If you forgot your password or account’s email, click the Forgot password or Forgot email links under the input bars to reset.
Password reset emails usually deliver within 5-10 minutes but can be delayed by up to 30 minutes for certain domains or if servers are handling heavy traffic.
- If this is your first time shopping @ SamsClub.com, you can also register your membership and create an account from this page.
- If you forgot your email address, the screen will ask for your 17-digit Membership number and the zip code linked to your account. If you do not know or have access to your Membership number, please contact them.
Contact Center Hours: Monday – Saturday 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. and 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Sundays.
- If you forgot your password, the link to reset your password will be emailed after confirming your email address. The link to reset your password will expire in 24-hours. Your new password must be different from the original.
How to Make Your Sam’s Club Credit Card Payment Online
Log into the account using the link to make an online payment. Once you are on the account dashboard, you will see the Payments button—double-tap on Payments.
Clients can register for a payment method that can be auto-debited that lets the credit card company make the payment directly from your registered bank account, making things easier.
You can also:
- Request a credit line increase
- Update your account information
- View recent account activity
- Payments are generally posted to your account the same day
How to Make Your Sam’s Club Credit Card Payment by Phone:
You can pay by phone by calling the number on the back of your card.
- Payments are generally posted to the account on the same day
- Not available for Direct Accounts