The SBA Portal Login portal is an online portal that enables you to access your SBA account login for loans, grants, or contracting. However, in this post, you will learn how to manage your SBA Accounts online, including how to monitor the status of your COVID EIDL, make payments, and request a COVID EIDL increase etc.
SBA Portal Login For Loans and Grants
1: Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) direct forgiveness application portal
The SBA Portal Login For Loans and Grants is made available by the US Small Business Administration to streamline forgiveness processing for PPP Borrowers. After registration, you may use this streamlined process to automatically submit your forgiveness request to your lender. The Portal has many tools to help simplify the submission process.
- Start New Forgiveness Request
- Access previously started/submitted Forgiveness Requests
- View and Edit Profile
- View Inbox (Messages to/from SBA)
- Help – Review FAQs and tips for Application submission
- Take a Guided Tour – This provides step by step instructions to the application.
Direct Forgiveness Portal – New Registration
If this is your first tine accessing the SBA Portal Login For Loans and Grants, you must first of all register to start your request. The process of creating a new account on portal is very easy, please follow the steps given below for registration.
To begin, Select – Register to Start your Application
- Create a unique username
- Use your email address. Business should have access to this email at any given time . Note: Email addresses CANNOT be changed once registration is created
- Enter – a password. Passwords MUST meet security criteria
- Re-enter – your password
- Enter – Captcha Characters
- Select – Sign Up
Registrants will receive two emails to complete registration and grant access to the portal.
Complete each step to gain access to the application portal.
Once registration is complete and confirmation emails have been acknowledged, applicants
can access the PPP Direct Forgiveness Portal. To access your account, go to https://directforgiveness.sba.gov/requests/borrower/login/?next=/ and follow the steps below to sign in.
- Enter – the Username created
- Enter – the Password created
- Select – Sign In
For borrowers whose PPP lender is not participating in direct forgiveness, you must contact your lender for instructions on how to apply for PPP loan forgiveness.
2: COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) account portal
When your application is being processed, you will be sent a link to create an account on the EIDL account portal (covid19relief1.sba.gov) to review your application and track status:
- COVID 19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- EIDL Advance (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
- Targeted EIDL Advance
- Supplemental Targeted Advance
2: SBA disaster loan application login and account portal (for non-COVID physical or economic losses)
Use non-COVID-19 disaster loan assistance (disasterloanassistance.sba.gov) to complete your application or review your account for:
- Home and Personal Property Loans
- Business Physical Disaster Loans
- EIDL (non-COVID-19)
- Military Reservists EIDL
To make a payment on a loan serviced by SBA including SBA disaster loans, you can set up and manage online payments at Pay.gov.
SBA Portal Login For Government Contracting
1: System for Award Management (SAM) account registration
If you wish to look for contract opportunities with the federal government, you need to register your business with SAM.gov (www.sam.gov), the primary database of vendors doing business with the federal government.
2: SBA certification account login and other federal contractor programs
- To apply for the 8(a) Business Development program and the Mentor-Protégé program, use certify.sba.gov.
- To apply for the Women-owned Small Business and Economically Disadvantaged Women-owned Small Business federal contracting programs, use beta.certify.sba.gov.
- To apply for the HUBZone program, use the SBA General Login System (GLS) (eweb.sba.gov/gls). (See HUBZone program (www.sba.gov/hubzone) to ensure you have all the required documents in the proper format.)
- Federal contractors also need to create an account in SAM.gov.
3: SBA supplemental page (SBA profile)
At the end of your SAM registration, if your business meets SBA’s size standards, you will be given the option to create or update an SBA profile to add your business to the Dynamic Small Business Search.
You can also edit this information by logging into the General Login System (GLS) (eweb.sba.gov/gls) and requesting access to “PRO-NET/DSBS.”
- Universal Credit Login: How To Manage Your Account Online
- Tax Free Childcare Login: How To Access Your Childcare Account
- Government Gateway Login: How To Access Your Gateway Account
- Student Finance Login: How To Manage Your Student Finance Account
How To Contact SBA
Find ways to contact SBA customer support by phone and email, along with other avenues to guide you through their online and offline services.
1: COVID-19 relief programs
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, SBA has several new relief programs:
Borrowers who need assistance with direct forgiveness can contact SBA at their dedicated forgiveness call center: 877-552-2692. The call center is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET. The call center can only assist direct forgiveness applicants. All other borrowers should contact their PPP lender.
COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL): For help with EIDL call;
- 833-853-5638 or email [email protected]
- For help with Targeted EIDL Advance, email [email protected] If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability, please dial 7-1-1 to access telecommunications relay services.
- The COVID-19 EIDL Customer Service Center is open 8:00 am to 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday to Saturday.
Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG): Technical support with the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant application portal, call the SBA Disaster Assistance Customer Service center at 800-659-2955. SBA employees are not permitted to assist you with SVOG applications due to federal grant regulations.
2: SBA in your area
You can also contact the nearest SBA District Office to you with assistance regarding our COVID-19 relief programs or help planning, starting, or growing your business.
3: Natural Disasters
For assistance with SBA physical loss and non-COVID EIDL related to natural disasters, call 800-659-2955 or email [email protected]. If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability, please dial 7-1-1 to access telecommunications relay services. The SBA Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center is open 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday to Saturday.
3: Government Contracting
- Questions about SBA’s HUBZone program can be sent by e-mail to [email protected].
- Eligibility assistance is available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET. Call 208-391-5817 Conference ID 278449067#, or find a local number.
- For technical assistance with the General Login System website, contact [email protected].
Loan payments can be made using the U.S. Treasury’s pay.gov website.