The Sears Credit Card Payment Options makes it easy to pay your bill online by the due date. Once you’ve completed the Sears card login step, click on the Sears bill pay option and decide whether you want to make the minimum payment, a larger payment or schedule a payment for another date.
Sears Credit Card Payment Options
If you have sears credit card then you can make payments via your card anytime anywhere with different sears credit card payment options. You can pay your utility bills, shopping bills and other payments with your credit card online, via mail and via phone easily. Here you can find different ways for sears credit card payment options below:
- Online Payments
- By Mail
- In Person
How To Make a Sears Credit Card Payment Online
If you want to make online payment then you have to access this web link to learn how to login into your card account. Here follow the steps to login and to manage your card payments easily.
- As you will access this page you will see two options “Login” and “Register”
- If you are already registered person then you have to just provide your UserID and Password into the login fields and to press the button “Sign On”. As you will login you will access your account to make payments.
- If you want to register your account then you can follow this link to manage your card account and to make payments.
- After accessing your account you can see the option My Payments
- Next you can enter your payments amount to transfer payment online to the recipient account online.
- You can also schedule your payments to make payments at specific date and time every month or every week.
- After every payment you can check your transaction details for last months as well.
How To Make a Sears Credit card Payments Via Mail:
Sears customers can make payments via mails. You can send your payment check to this address:
- Sears Card Payment Mailing Address: PO Box 183081, Columbus, OH 43218-3081.
It has now easy for you to make payments via sending mail with your account reference in check. This is easy and fast method for making payments easily but if you want to make payment overnight then you can use this address:
- Sears payment center/overnight mailing address: 1500 Boltonfield St, Columbus, OH 43228.
Now this reliable and fast method for making payment overnight and it is quite save method for those who don’t want to share their financial information online like sears card number etc.
How To Make a Sears Credit Card Payments In-Person
Do you want to make payment in-person to sears for bill payments? If yes then you can easily make payments at store without any credit card or online transaction process. You can visit Sears or Kmart store near to your location in your country with your billing statements for sears credit card payment. You can make your payments via cash deposit or via checks.
- If you want to get sears store location then you can access store locator where you can enter zip code, city and state information to get the nearby location of sears stores.
- If you want to visit Kmart store then you can access kmart store locator service. Enter your area zip code, city, state information to get address of nearby store location.
If you are late from payment deadline then you have to pay extra charges with your payments. If you want to avoid this then you can call at sears customer service at this number 1-800-917-7700 to get date extension. By call at customer service you can find other information like, card balance, credit card application, payment methods and other problems.
How To Contact Sears Credit Card Payment Customer Service
Contact them by phone.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Additional Phones Numbers
- Technical Assistance1-800-815-7701
- TTY for the Hearing Impaired1-866-357-2484
- Outside the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, Call Collect1-800-437-3277
Contact them by mail.
Sears Private Label General Inquiries
P.O. Box 6286
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6286
Sears Consumer Payments P.O. Box 9001055 Louisville, KY 40290-1055
PO Box 70604
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0604
Sears Consumer Express Payments
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213