ServiceMac LLC is a fantastic alternative for borrowers in the market for a new mortgage loan. To be eligible for a mortgage loan, you must have a good credit score along with sufficient funds to cover your monthly expenditures. However, the ServiceMac login portal commonly called MyServiceMac gives you easy access to view your loan details, make your ServiceMac mortgage payment online and more.
This article contains general information regarding managing your ServiceMac Mortgage online account. If you already have an account with ServiceMac, but haven’t used their online services, this article will help you register for credentials, including when and how to make your ServiceMac mortgage payment online. This guide will help you understand everything you need to know about how ServiceMac Mortgage works.
Few people keep a 30–year loan for its full term. In fact, homeowners stay put just 13 years on average – and their loans might have an even shorter lifespan if they refinance at some point. Homeowners who plan to sell their home or refinance soon usually aren’t concerned about paying off their mortgage early. But what about homeowners who stay put for the long haul? Those 30 years of interest payments can start to feel like a burden, especially compared to the payments on today’s lower–interest–rate loans.
You may find yourself wondering how to pay your mortgage off faster so you can live debt–free and have full ownership of your home. Here are five strategies you can use to meet those goals.
How To Create an Online Account to Make Your ServiceMac LLC Mortgage Payment
The first method of payment that ServiceMac LLC makes available to you is through their web platform. For those who have a ServiceMac LLC Mortgage, you can register an account on the lender’s website to facilitate the processing of your monthly payments. That is the most effective method since you will receive reminders that you need to make your payment – and you will avoid incurring late payment fees. With an online account, you may make payments whenever it is most convenient for you. All you require is a computer or a mobile device and an internet connection.
When you register for ServiceMac mortgage online account, you will have 24/7 access to your account information and also, you will be able to;
- Sign up for Paperless
- Get all your statements online
- Check current loan balances
- 12-month payment history
- Year-to-date totals
- Payment due dates
- And a whole lot more!
- Don’t forget…By registering for ServiceMac mortgage online account, you will also be able to pay your mortgage online with AutoPay.
Follow the steps below to register your ServiceMac mortgage account online;
- Go to the Homepage: www.servicemacusa.com
- Select Register below the Welcome to MyServiceMac title.
- Enter the following information to find your ServiceMac account:
- Your Last name
- Social security number
- The ZIP code for your property
- Click on the Next button
- Enter the details below:
- Your loan number
- Social security number
- Click on “Find My Loan”
- Enter your Username
- Type in a password of your choice. Ensure it meets the security requirements for a strong password:
- At least eight characters—the more, the better
- A combination of capital and lowercase letters
- A combination of letters and digits
- Include at least a special character, for example,! @ #?]
- You can then add your debit cards or bank accounts where you would like the payments to be deducted from every month.
Once registration is complete you may enroll in alerts to get real time updates on your account such as receipt of payment, insurance and tax disbursements, as well as when you have a new billing statement available.
ServiceMac Login Steps
After registering your ServiceMac account online or if you already have online account then the next step would be to sign in to your ServiceMac mortgage online account through the ServiceMac Login portal known as ” MyServiceMac “. When you sign in to your account you will able to make your ServiceMac mortgage online payment, set up autopay, check your balance, and lot more.
Follow the steps below to log into your account.
- Use the link: http://www.servicemacusa.com/
- Navigate to the top-right of your screen and click on the Sign In button
- Enter the following details:
- Your Username
- If you are using your device or home computer, you may check the Remember my username box
You should have received a goodbye letter that provides details on the transfer of your loan. Please look out for a welcome package from ServiceMac that includes additional information regarding the transition.
How To Make Your ServiceMac Mortgage Payment
ServiceMac want you to know that you are protected from any late charges or negative credit reporting for the first 60 days after October 1st should a delay or error occur.
If your monthly payments are automatically withdrawn from your bank account, ServiceMac will continue this service. There is nothing you need to do. Please note that there will be a delay in the drafting of your payment this month due to the transfer. Your payment will process the night of Friday, October 8th and reflect on your account on Saturday, October 9th. No need to call them to ask if they received your payment. The withdrawal from your account will go back to its regularly scheduled date starting next month.
Bill Pay or Check Payment
If you currently use a bill pay service or make your payment through the mail, please be sure you have changed the address to the following and include your new loan number to:
PO Box 105178
Atlanta, GA 30348-5178
You have several convenient options for making your payment.
- Make payments through recurring and one-time payment options on MyServiceMac
- Set up recurring automatic payment withdrawal from your account
- Mail in your payment with your servicing loan number and payment slip:
P.O. Box 105178
Atlanta, Georgia 30348-5178
Pay As a Guest
If you do not wish to log in to your ServiceMac LLC mortgage online account, you also have the option to pay your mortgage loan as a guest. Follow the steps below:
- Visit the ServiceMac LLC website using the link; www.servicemacusa.com
- Click on Make a Payment on top of your screen.
- Below the Pay As a Guest title, enter the following information;
- Your Loan number
- The last four digits of your social security number
- Click on the Continue button
ServiceMac Mortgage Contact Information
To access your loan information:
Call their Automated Loan Information System from any touch-tone phone 844-4SVCMAC (844-478-2622)
If you have questions or concerns:
Call to speak with a Customer Service associate.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM EST
Saturday 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EST