Shell has two store-branded cards issued by Citibank – The Shell Fuel Rewards® Card and the Shell Fuel Rewards® Mastercard®. There is no annual fee for either of these cards but you will note a pretty hefty APR. The Shell Credit Card Login portal allows card holder to sign in and manage their Citibank card account online.
If you’ve just gotten approved for this card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new Shell Credit Card account and how to contact customer service, should any problems arise.
You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to set up your Shell Credit Card for online account access, learn how to sign in to your account and make your Shell Credit Card payments. You will also learn everything you need to know about managing your credit card account, like; online payments, transaction histories, review statements, and lots more.
How To Register For Shell Credit Card Online Access
Once you get your Shell Credit Card now you have to register your credit card account online. There are a lot of benefits to registering an account online. You can manage your Citi card online quickly and easily. Here are the steps for registering for Shell Credit Card online:
- Go to the www.citicards.com from your device web browser.
- You will find the registering link on the Citi credit card page below the login tab. Click the Register for the online access link.
- Now, you have to provide account information like your credit card number or Bank account number and click continue set up.
- Next step is verification, Citi card website verifies your identity.
- This is set up online access here you can create a Citi card account username and password.
- Confirmation is the last step.
Shell Credit Card Login Steps
If you already have a registered Shell Credit Card account then you can log in to your account quickly. You need only your Shell Credit Card account username and password to log in. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the card), when you register for and sign in to your Shell Credit Card Account, you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management tools:
- Make a payment
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
Follow the steps below to access your Shell Credit Card account online;
- Go to the the Shell Credit Card Login page
- Now, enter your Shell Credit card account user id.
- Enter your Shell Credit Card account password and click sign-on just as you can see in the image above.
How To Make Your Shell Credit Card Payment
Each month, you’ll receive your Shell gas credit card bill. You can choose to pay either a portion of or your entire balance, but you must always pay the minimum amount due to avoid fees. Shell offers three options for completing a payment:
1: How to Make a Shell Credit Card Payment Online: You’ll need to register your account first if making a Shell online payment is your preferred solution. Here’s how to register and complete a payment online:
1. Navigate to the Shell credit card payment sign-in page.
2. Click “Register your card” if needed, so you can create a username and password to log in.
3. Return to the sign-in page, and enter the username and password combination you selected when you registered your account.
4. You will likely need your bank account information and bank routing number to complete your payment.
5. Click “Sign on” after you’ve gathered your account information.
6. Follow the online prompts to complete your payment.
2: How to Make a Shell Credit Card Payment by Mail: You might prefer to make your Shell card or Shell Mastercard payment by mail. Here’s how:
1. Fill out a check or money order for the amount you wish to pay.
2. Include your account number on the check.
3. Address an envelope to:
Shell Card Payments
P.O. Box 9001011
Louisville, KY 40290-1011
4. Attach postage and mail the payment.
For expedited payments, mail to:
Shell Card Overnight Delivery/Express Payments
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
3: How to Make a Shell Credit Card Payment by Phone: Making a payment by phone might be the most convenient if you need to make your payment quickly or you don’t have internet access. Follow these steps:
1. Gather your bank account information and bank routing number before calling.
2. Dial 800-331-3703 to reach the automated payment system.
3. Press “one” to access account information by your credit card number, or press “two” to access the information by your Social Security number.
4. Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
Shell gives its customers a grace period of at least 25 days on purchases. As long as you pay the full amount due or the new balance by the due date on your current month’s bill, you won’t be charged interest.
To avoid late fees, you must pay at least the minimum amount due by the due date on your billing statement. The normal late fee is $27. But if you have an additional late payment within the following six billing cycles, the fee will increase to $38.