Solution To Bank of America EDD Login Not Working
Are you having problems accessing the Bank of America EDD Login portal? Bank of America EDD Login Not Working maybe because you’re using a password manager or your browser has stored credentials that are no longer valid. While Bank of America can’t prevent your browser from storing credentials, deleting your stored credentials should enable you to access your account.
I’ve seen a few here mention that they keep getting a login error on the Bank of America Prepaid website, even though they’ve activated their card and already accessed their account via the app. As many of you know, you cannot set up transfers without accessing your account via the website.
After much frustration, I have finally figured out how to login to the website and it’s as ridiculous as you would expect. If you have already setup an account on the APP and are receiving the error “Your security information is incorrect” on the website, it is because the app and the website do not use the same login info. You have to set up an account separately for the app and the website. To do so, click on “Need Username” and fill in all of your information to access your account.
Bank Of America Edd Debit Card Login Steps
To access the Bank Of America Edd Debit Card Login portal, follow these steps via your PC or laptop:
Step 1- Go to your browser and type www.bankofamerica.com/eddcard. (Note: The Bank Of America Edd Debit Card Login page only open from a computer so if you find it difficult to open it with your mobile phone then switch to a computer and it will surly open.)
Step 2- In the Sign In area, enter your username or card number and click Sign In.
Step 3- Enter required information to verify your identity and access your online banking account.
If your credentials are correct, you will be directed to your online banking account’s dashboard.
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
How To Fix Bank of America EDD Login Not Working
1: Find out if the website is down
If it’s just one website you can’t access, there’s probably nothing wrong with your computer, phone, or tablet. To check, head over to https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com and enter the domain name (for example, Insurancediaries.com) and click the blue button. If the site is up and running, you’ll see “It’s just you.” If there’s something wrong with the site, you’ll see confirmation that it is down.
- If the website is down, there’s not much you can do until it comes back up. Check back after a while to see if anything changes. If you know the site is back up but you still can’t access it, clear your browser cache and then try again.
- Sometimes the site may be up-and-running but a network issue between your computer and that site is experiencing issues. If the site isn’t down, read on to keep troubleshooting.
2: Go to the Website on a Different Device or Network
If the website loads on the other device, the problem is probably related to your own device or web browser. If the website doesn’t load elsewhere, the website or its network are likely having trouble handling connections.
- If you can, try to load the website on another device connected to the same network (such as your Wi-Fi network), as well as one that’s not connected to your network (such as over mobile data).
3: Try visiting the website in incognito, private, or secret mode
If the site opens fine on another device, there’s a chance one of your web browser plugins or extensions is preventing the site from loading. If the website loads in your browser’s private browsing mode, you can usually solve the problem by disabling browser extensions, clearing your cookies, or resetting your browser to its original settings. Here’s how to open private, incognito, or secret mode on different browsers:
- Chrome, Edge, and Safari: Press Command + Shift + N (Mac) or Control + Shift + N (PC).
- Firefox: Press Command + Shift + P (Mac) or Control + Shift + P (PC).
- Chrome: tap the three dots next to the address bar and select New Incognito tab.
- Safari: Tap the two overlapping squares at the bottom-right corner, and then tap Private at the bottom-left.
- Samsung Internet: Tap the two overlapping squares at the bottom, and then tap Turn on Secret mode.
4: Restart your Computer, Phone, or Tablet.
Oftentimes, a simple reboot will fix the problem you’re having. After rebooting, try visiting the site again.
5: Temporarily disable your Antivirus program
Your antivirus software may be interfering with your ability to load certain websites. Try disabling the software and then loading the site again.
- If the site loads when your antivirus software is disabled, there’s likely a firewall rule or some other setting in that software blocking the website. Keep in mind that this could be because the site is problematic! If you’re sure the site is fine, open your antivirus program, locate the section in which you can allow or block websites and apps, and make any necessary adjustments.
- Make sure to re-enable the antivirus after you’re done testing.
6: Check Your Computer’s date and Time Settings.
If you see an error about security when trying to load the website, the date and time on your computer, phone, or tablet may be inaccurate. Check your computer or mobile device’s clock to make sure that it is set to the correct time and date.
- If the time or date is incorrect on Windows, click the time in the taskbar, select Date and time settings, and then toggle “Set time automatically” to On. Then, click Sync now to resync your clock.
- If the time or date is wrong on a Mac, open the Apple menu, select System Preferences, click Date & Time, and then click the padlock so you can make changes. Check the box next to “Set date and time automatically.” As long as your Mac is connected to the internet, it will always show the correct date and time.
7: Ensure that there are no parental controls enabled.
If you have parental control software, it may be blocking access to certain websites. If you have access to it, disable the parental control software and try visiting the website again.
Final Solution To Bank of America EDD Login Not Working
The final solution to Bank of America EDD Login not working is to apparently change your DNS server settings.
In this video tutorial, you will see how to fix server DNS address could not be found and dns_probe_finished_bad_config, site cant be reached and that is the way to get Bank of America EDD Login to work again for you.
Feel free to drop a comment after watching the video tutorial. Submit your comments about Bank of America EDD Login status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren’t the only ones having the issue and that Bank of America EDD Login finally worked for you. Thanks