Are you looking for Solution To Moneypak Login Not Working? If yes you are in in the right place. Your problem of Moneypak Login Not Working problem is finally solved. You need to Check these details and Moneypak Login Page information here. If you are a first time user you will need to register your account or create a new one, otherwise you can login on Moneypak Page with your previous login details.
After many customers contacted us to complain about Moneypak Login Not Working so we thought it was the best time to find out the reasons behind Moneypak Login not working and also publish how to fix Moneypak Login not working. So all you need to do is to read this post carefully in order to get Moneypak Login portal working again for you.
Read More: How To Check MoneyPak Balance
MoneyPak Login Help
Here’s how to log in to the Green Dot MoneyPak online account:
Step 1 – Visit the MoneyPak Website. The first step to logging into your MoneyPak account is to visit the MoneyPak website. Click here to be taken there.
Step 2 – Enter Login Information. Next, you will be asked to enter your Mobile Phone Number and Password in order to complete the login process.
Reasons Behind MoneyPak Login Not Working
If your IP Address becomes blocked, MoneyPak Website and all related services, including Email, FTP or CPANEL access will not load for you and MoneyPak website will appear to be offline even though others can access it without issues. If MoneyPak website is down for just you, your IP address may be blacklisted.
Sometimes If MoneyPak is performing planned system maintenance at the moment you tried to log in then is possible that online, Mobile and Telephone online activities will unavailable for that period of time.
The MoneyPak website may show an access denied error message mainly for the following reasons:
- Corrupt Cookies and Cache of the Browser: If multi-persons used a system to log into the MoneyPak website, then the stored cookies of these logins or expired cookies may become corrupt, leading to no access issue on MoneyPak.
- ISP Restrictions: If your ISP is restricting access to the MoneyPak website based on any rules like NSFW, then you may fail to access the MoneyPak website.
- Blockage of the GameStop Website by the Security Product: If your security or privacy product (like SurfShark) is configured to block access to the MoneyPak website, then you may not be able to access MoneyPak.
- Blacklisting of the System/ Device’s IP by GameStop: Keep in mind that if you refresh the MoneyPak page again and again in a short period (especially pressing the F5 key) may make the MoneyPak servers “think” that your IP is triggering a DDoS attack and it may blacklist your device’s IP. This can be very true if no device on your network can access MoneyPak.
If you are experiencing issues accessing these services, please read below for solution.
Quick Solution To Moneypak Login Not Working
- Checking the connection
- Checking the proxy and the firewall
- Running Windows Network Diagnostics
1: Check your internet connection. Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
2: Allow your browser to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings. If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
3: If you use a proxy server… Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don’t believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Main menu > Settings > Change proxy settings… > LAN Settings and deselect “Use a proxy server for your LAN”.
How To Fix Moneypak Login Not Working
If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions:
1: Find out if the website is down
If it’s just one website you can’t access, there’s probably nothing wrong with your computer, phone, or tablet. To check, head over to https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com and enter the domain name (for example, Insurancediaries.com) and click the blue button. If the site is up and running, you’ll see “It’s just you.” If there’s something wrong with the site, you’ll see confirmation that it is down.
- If the website is down, there’s not much you can do until it comes back up. Check back after a while to see if anything changes. If you know the site is back up but you still can’t access it, clear your browser cache and then try again.
- Sometimes the site may be up-and-running but a network issue between your computer and that site is experiencing issues. If the site isn’t down, read on to keep troubleshooting.
2: Browser Related Problems
Force a full refresh for the site. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.)
3: Fix DNS Problems
A Domain Name System (DNS) allows a site IP address (192.168.x.x) to be identified with words (*.com) in order to be remembered more easily, like a phonebook for websites. This service is usually provided by your ISP.
Clear your local DNS cache to make sure that you grab the most recent cache that your ISP has. For Windows – (Start > Command Prompt > type “ipconfig /flushdns” and hit enter). For details choose your operating system :
If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it’s not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs. OpenDNS or Google Public DNS are both excellent and free public DNS services.
4: Try visiting the website in incognito, private, or secret mode
If the site opens fine on another device, there’s a chance one of your web browser plugins or extensions is preventing the site from loading. If the website loads in your browser’s private browsing mode, you can usually solve the problem by disabling browser extensions, clearing your cookies, or resetting your browser to its original settings. Here’s how to open private, incognito, or secret mode on different browsers:
- Chrome, Edge, and Safari: Press Command + Shift + N (Mac) or Control + Shift + N (PC).
- Firefox: Press Command + Shift + P (Mac) or Control + Shift + P (PC).
- Chrome: tap the three dots next to the address bar and select New Incognito tab.
- Safari: Tap the two overlapping squares at the bottom-right corner, and then tap Private at the bottom-left.
- Samsung Internet: Tap the two overlapping squares at the bottom, and then tap Turn on Secret mode.
5: Restart Your Computer, Phone, or Tablet.
Oftentimes, a simple reboot will fix the problem you’re having. After rebooting, try visiting the site again.
6: Temporarily Disable Your Antivirus Program
Your antivirus software may be interfering with your ability to load certain websites. Try disabling the software and then loading the site again.
- If the site loads when your antivirus software is disabled, there’s likely a firewall rule or some other setting in that software blocking the website. Keep in mind that this could be because the site is problematic! If you’re sure the site is fine, open your antivirus program, locate the section in which you can allow or block websites and apps, and make any necessary adjustments.
- Make sure to re-enable the antivirus after you’re done testing.
7: Check Your Computer’s Date and Time Settings.
If you see an error about security when trying to load the website, the date and time on your computer, phone, or tablet may be inaccurate. Check your computer or mobile device’s clock to make sure that it is set to the correct time and date.
- If the time or date is incorrect on Windows, click the time in the taskbar, select Date and time settings, and then toggle “Set time automatically” to On. Then, click Sync now to resync your clock.
- If the time or date is wrong on a Mac, open the Apple menu, select System Preferences, click Date & Time, and then click the padlock so you can make changes. Check the box next to “Set date and time automatically.” As long as your Mac is connected to the internet, it will always show the correct date and time.
8: Ensure that there are no parental controls enabled.
If you have parental control software, it may be blocking access to certain websites. If you have access to it, disable the parental control software and try visiting the website again.
9: Try Another Network or Use a VPN
The issue could also be the result of ISP’s restrictions to limit access to the website or if the IP address of your system/device has been blocked by MoneyPak (“thinking” it as suspicious or geo-locked). In this context, trying another network or VPN (although, many of the known VPN IPs are blocked by MoneyPak) may solve the MoneyPak login problem. Before proceeding, make sure to disable any proxy on the device/ system.
Try a VPN
- If not, install and launch a VPN application.
- Now connect to a server (preferably, USA) and check if you can use the MoneyPak website without issue.
- If not and you are already using a VPN, then check if disabling the VPN application does the trick for you
Try Another Network
- If VPN did not work, disconnect your device/system from the current network and connect to another network (like the phone’s hotspot or in case of a mobile device, cellular data).
- Now check if the MoneyPak website can be accessed from a browser. If so, then you may contact your ISP to check if they are limiting access to MoneyPak or renew the IP lease to your router. If they are not, then you may contact MoneyPak support (preferably, on Twitter) to unblock your device’s IP.
Related: Solution To MoneyPak Deposit Failed
How To Contact Moneypak Customer Service
Contact Moneypak Customer Service for more assistance with common login issues, MoneyPak customers can call (866) 795-7969. This number will take you to an automated interactive voice response system, which can give information on common MoneyPak issues.
If the site is loading fine on other devices but not working in your web browser (even in private or secret mode), try another browser. If you only have one browser installed, you can quickly download and install another free browser like Firefox, Chrome, or Opera and try loading the website there.
If the site loads in another browser, try disabling your ad blocker in your regular browser, as well as clearing your cookies. Sometimes ad blockers and outdated cookies can prevent websites from loading properly.
These methods will solve your problems efficiently. If you still face the server or other errors, then drop a comment for us or contact us. We will provide additional solution for you.