Are you trying to access USAA Quick Logon but failed? If yes then you have nothing to worry about since you reading this post. We have provided the Solution To USAA Quick Logon Not Working. Just read attentively to get USAA Quick Logon working again for you.
Instead of logging on with your Online ID, password and PIN, you simply enter your PIN to access your accounts. Quick Logon uses Symantec Validation and ID Protection (VIP) technology to generate one-time security codes.
USAA use a security code along with your PIN to log you on with a unique password each and every time.
Why You Need To Use USAA Quick Logon
It’s more secure, even if a hacker is able to guess your PIN, he would still need to have your phone to log on. When you use Quick Logon, you’re using what is called two-factor authentication, which requires:
- Something you know — your PIN.
- Something you have — your phone with Symantec VIP.
How To Enable USAA Quick Logon
Quick Logon is available for the USAA Mobile Apps for iPhone and Android. Setting it up is easy! Just open up the USAA Mobile App, navigate to the settings panel and turn on Quick Logon.
- You may also want to know How To Fix USAA App Not Working
Solution To USAA Quick Logon Not Working
This is the final solution you have been looking for, follow the steps below to get your USAA Quick Logon Working again for you.
First of all try deleting and re-installing the app. Sometimes it helps to wipe it out and start clean.
If you recently upgraded your phone to new a phone. Previously you were able to logon using a PIN or fingerprint ID. On your new phone you have to enter your ID/password every time and whenever you try to enable quick logon in the app and it gets stuck in a loading screen. Then try disabling quick logon on your old phone and see if that will help.
If that doesn’t help then follow the troubleshooting method below.
It is one of the most common problem in mobile phones and tablets. Usually when you open an app, you will see a black screen for few seconds and then app will crash with or without an error message. There are few ways to fix this problem.
- Most of the times, it might be a temporary loading issue. You just need to press the recent applications menu (usually the first left button) in your phone. Then you close the app that has this issue. Now open the app again. It may work normally.
- Try to restart your iPhone / iPad. Press the power off button for few seconds and then choose restart from the menu to restart your device. Now you can try opening the app, it may work fine.
- If none of the above worked, you can wait till your phone battery drains and it turns off automatically. After that put it to charge, and press the power button. It may work after this.
- Finally, if you can’t fix it with anything, you may need to uninstall the app and re-install it. iOS usually provides an option to restore settings and content from iCloud backup, if you’ve enabled it previously.
- Even in some rare cases, the re-install step also don’t work. If that is your case, try installing older versions of the app. Good luck!