The state farm bill pay phone number is 800-440-0998 (24/7). You can pay your state farm bill online, in person, by phone or by mail. Continue reading below as we provide all the guidelines you should follow.
How To Login To Start Farm
Pay your bills at StateFarm.com using the officially confirmed page. Payments are collected by mobile app or online as available from the service provider.
The official State Farm bill pay login is available through a web browser or use the phone number on State Farm bill pay for quicker payments. You may want to see this guide – State Farm Auto Insurance Login: How To Login, Pay Bills
More ways to pay
They make State Farm bill pay easy and convenient. Choose the way to make a payment that works best for you.
- Visit the State farm login portal
- First, log in to your State Farm Bank account
- Follow the “Pay Bills Online” link from your “Policies and Accounts” page, or select the “Bill Pay” tab on any other page
- Now, choose a payee, enter the payment amount, select a date from the smart calendar and hit “Submit”
State Farm Bill Pay Phone Number
Pay using the key code from your current bill by calling the State Farm bill pay number 800-440-0998 (24/7). Use a credit card or checking/savings account. Where’s my key code?
If you need help with anything, you can talk with your State Farm agent or call one of our Customer Care representatives at 1-800-STATE-FARM (800-782-8332).
Send a check or money order using the return envelope included in your bill, or your own envelope addressed to:
State Farm Insurance Companies
Insurance Support Center – East
P.O. Box 588002
North Metro, GA 30029
Automatic Payments and eBills
Pay your regular bills by setting up recurring bill payments. Here’s how:
- Find the payee and open the “more options” arrow next to the name
- Select “Pay Automatically”
You can also set up eBills to alert you electronically when you receive a bill, making bills more convenient to pay!
Add a New Payee
- Select the “Pay Someone New” box
- Enter your account number with that business
- Add the address where bills are sent and hit “Submit”
When you see the confirmation page, you’re done!