State Farm Insurance Login: How To Manage Your Policy Online
State Farm is the largest property and casualty insurance provider in the United States. It is also the largest auto insurance provider in the United States. However, the State Farm Insurance Login portal allows you to access and manage your policies online.
Once you register for online account to your State Farm Insurance policies, you will have access to the following online account management tools.
1: Manage payments: Your policy is in your hands. View and pay bills, set payment reminders, update payment info, contact your agent, and more!
2: View your policy and ID cards: No more searching for paper documents. Access policy coverages and important documents — all in one place.
3: File and track claims: Easily manage your claims on the go. Track your claim from start to finish, right from your online account.
How To Register For an Online Account
Registration is easy and takes about five minutes. To get started, you need: at least one State Farm product and A valid email address. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to:
- View your current insurance bills
- Submit electronic payments
- View bill and payment history
- Choose email notifications of your billing statements
- Stop paper bill delivery for SFPP accounts
- And much more
Get an online account and manage your insurance 24/7 — anytime, anywhere. Now with a single login to access all your State Farm products. Already a customer, but don t have an online account? Create an account now.
State Farm Insurance Login Steps
State Farm Insurance’s online account services area enables their customers active policies to virtually manage all aspects of their relationship with them online
- Go to https://proofing.statefarm.com/login-ui/login
- Enter your User ID
- Enter your password
- Click login
Your user ID and password is created during registration. If you have already registered online, you may use the Forgot User ID and/or Forgot Password links on statefarm.com.
How To Make a Payment
To make a payment, you can either:
- Login to your online account.
- In the Account summary section of My Accounts, click Make a payment or Pay in advance in the Upcoming bills tile.
- Tap the Make a Payment button next to the bill you want to pay.
- Follow the prompts to select your payment amount, date, and method. Then submit your payment.
- Make a payment without logging in.
How To Start Paperless Billing
To start or stop paperless billing notices, follow these steps:
- Login to your statefarm.com account.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the dropdown menu and select Profile & Preferences.
- Select Communication Settings dropdown menu to choose your billing preferences.
- Next to Insurance bill statements, select email to receive paperless billing notices or paper to receive paper bills.
- Under contact information, verify your email address and update it as needed.
For additional assistance, you can contact Internet Support by phone at 888-559-1922. Internet Support representatives are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week.