Student Finance Login portal allows you to securely manage your account online. If you are a new user, you will need to create online account in order to obtain a username and password. However, in this post, you will learn everything you need to know about creating and managing your student Finance account online.
You have to read our downloadable guide carefully and completely. It contains important information that should answer most of your questions about signing in to student finance online. Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
Why Should You Access The Student Finance Login Portal?
When you sign in or register for student finance online. You can:
- View your statements and letters from Student Finance England
- Track an existing application
- Check when your payments are due
- Update some of your personal or application details
- Reset your password or find your customer reference number
- Apply for finance as a new or continuing student
How To Create A Student Finance Online Account
If you’re not already registered, you can create a new account. You’ll need an account if:
- You’re a student, and you want to apply for student finance
- You’re a parent or partner of a student and need to provide information to support their application.
To create a Student Finance online account you need to go to the account creation page and answer the onscreen questions. If you have never applied for student finance before or provided financial details to Student Finance to support a student’s application then go to https://www.student-finance.service.gov.uk/customer/registration/pages/CustomerDetails.xhtml they will ask you for personal information so they can create your account.
You’ll be given a customer reference number (CRN) and asked to create a password and secret answer when you set up your account. You need these each time you sign in.
However, if you’ve provided details to support a student finance application before, that means you’ll already have an account. Go to https://logon.slc.co.uk/reset/details/pages/FindYourAccount.xhtml?customerType=2&_locale=en_GB and enter your first name, last name and date of birth to find your existing account.
- Universal Credit Login: How To Manage Your Account Online
- SBA Portal Login: How To Access Your SBA Accounts Online
- Tax Free Childcare Login: How To Access Your Childcare Account
- Government Gateway Login: How To Access Your Gateway Account
Student Finance Login Steps
If you already created student finance online account and have a username and password, you can log in to your account to manage it at anytime. Follow the simple steps below to securely log in to your online account.
- Go to the Student Finance Login page
- Enter your email address or Customer Reference Number (CRN)
- Enter your Password
- Click or tap on the “Continue” button.
in any case that you don’t remember your Student Finance Login details use the “Forgotten your email address or CRN? or Forgotten your password?” and be sure to enter your first name, last name and date of birth to retrieve your account.
Student Finance Contact Details
Student Finance England
PO Box 210
Darlington DL1 9HJ