For you to enjoy the online SWBC Mortgage services you should have a SWBC Mortgage online account. Follow the guide below to enroll, use your SWBC Mortgage Login and reset forgotten password for your account.
What Is SWBC Mortgage?
Southwest Business Corporation is a diversified financial services company providing insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, SWBC employs nearly 2,600 people nationwide and is licensed to do business in all 50 U.S. states.
- AmeriHome Mortgage Login: How To Make Your Mortgage Payment
- MyLoanCare Login: How To Make Your LoanCare Mortgage Payment
How To Create a SWBC Online Account
To pay your SWBC Mortgage bill online, the first thing you have to do is register an online account. Follow these simple steps to create your online account.
- Type the URL swbcmortgage.com. On the right of your screen, click on the “Sign In” button.
- Select the “My Mortgage” link.
- You will get the link for registering below the “Log in” button.
- Click “Register Your Account.”
- On the registration form, enter the details;
- Last name
- Social Security number
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Click “Next.”
- Key in your phone number, then confirm your email address.
- Click “Next.”
- You will then receive a unique code once you click “Continue.” Therefore, choose the medium you’d like to receive your code from. The options are by phone, text, or mail.
- Enter your unique code and hit next.
Once the registration is successful, click “Close” for the subsequent process.
SWBC Mortgage Login Steps
Logging in is the most essential thing you need to know if you are talking about SWBC Mortgage payment online. Logging in is very easy; all you need to do is enter all the correct details. So, if you want to know how to log in, then follow the following steps:
Type swbcmortgage.com on your browser. Select “My Mortgage,” upon which you will key in your username and password to sign in.
What shall I do if I’ve forgotten my password? On the SWBC mortgage loan administration site, select Forgot Password on the lower part of the screen. Insert your Username, SSN, and Email Address to restore your password. Press the Recover button. You will receive an email with more instructions.
What shall I do if I’ve forgotten my username? On the SWBC mortgage loan administration site, click on Forgot Username on the lower part of the screen. Type in your SSN and Email Address to initiate the recovery process. Tap on “Recover.” You will receive an email with additional instructions.
How To Pay Your SWBC Mortgage Online
Once you are on your dashboard, click on the “Payments” button, which is on the top left of your screen. Select “Make a Payment,” where your payment history will be available. Type in your bank account details which include;
- Nickname to your account
- Nickname to your chosen method of payment
- Routing number
- Account number
- Hit “Save.”
- Click on the “Submit Payment” button. Done!
How to Avoid Late SWBC Mortgage Payments
When you do get approved for an SWBC mortgage loan, you’ll want to avoid any late payments. Here are a few tips that will help you steer clear of making untimely payments.
Sign Up for SWBC Auto-Pay
Your first order of business is to set up an automatic payment option, and you can do this either through your bank or through your lender. You’ll want to go with the most ideal option for you.
Auto-Pay – the Pros
- You can avoid late payments and any resulting late fees. This will, in turn, ensure a healthy credit score.
- You can do your part to protect the environment with paperless billing.
- You won’t have to deal with any expenses relating to postage as you won’t need an envelope or a stamp, and you won’t have to fill out a check since auto-pay is done via electronic funds transfer.
- You will save time since auto-pay is convenient. No more will you have to take the time to sit down, write up a check, write your address and the address of the mortgage lender on the envelope, put on a stamp, and put the envelope in the mail. With auto-pay, you can automate the entire process of paying bills.
Auto-Pay – the Negatives
- You could, if you’re not monitoring the inflows and outflows of money in your bank account, overdraw your account. In order to avoid any problems, just keep track of how much you have in your account at all times.
- You could potentially overlook things like errors, interest rate hikes, or other hidden fees. This can be avoided by simply making it a habit to go over your bill.
- You could fail to stay on top of things such as the amount owing or the amount you’re paying monthly. As has been mentioned, you can steer clear of such problems by checking into your account regularly. This will help you to know when it might be a good idea to make additional payments to reduce the principal quicker.
Sign Up for Alerts and Reminders
Receiving a notification for an upcoming bill payment can make all the difference. You can get this by using an app, by getting your mortgage company to send an alert or reminder by email, or even by using Google calendar. You’ll be able to avoid late payments by doing so.
Set Up a Bill Pay Day
Another option is to purposefully schedule a period of the month when you can commit to making bill payments. When you go this route and have a system in place, you will avoid late payments.
WBC Mortgage Customer Service
Loan Servicing Phone Number: 866-913-2954.
Customer Service Phone Number: 800-460-6990.
Loan Officer: https://www.swbcmortgage.com/Find-a-Pro
Application Service: http://apply.swbcmortgage.com
Company Headquarters Address:
9311 San Pedro Avenue, Suite 100
San Antonio, Texas 78216