The Toronto-Dominion Bank is a Canadian multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Commonly known as TD and operating as TD Bank Group, the bank was created on 1 February 1955, through the merger of the Bank of Toronto and The Dominion Bank, which were founded in 1855 and 1869, respectively. It is one of two Big Five banks founded in Toronto, the other being the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. Continue reading to know how to locate the TD Bank Log In page in order to login, access your TD Bank online account.
Today’s TD Bank offers its customers easy-to-use, free online banking so they can quickly and securely pay bills, transfer or send money, view bank statements, order checks and update personal information. This guide will help you create the TD Bank login you’ll need to access these features.
How To Set Up a TD Bank Log in
Follow these steps to set up your TD Bank login:
- Navigate to the Online Banking “Sign up” button from the TD Bank homepage and select the accounts you want to enroll.
- Review and accept TD Bank’s Online Banking Agreement.
- Enter your information and choose a username and password.
- Select Continue and then follow the prompts to complete the process.
TD Bank Log In – How To Log In To Your TD Bank Account From a Computer
- To access your bank account from a computer go to https://www.td.com/us/en/personal-banking/
- Select login which is located at the upper right hand side.
- Enter your username and password on the next screen to access online banking services in the provided form just as you can see in the image below.
TD Bank Log In- How To Log In To Your TD Bank Account From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
When you’re on the go and not near a computer, you can still access your bank account with a mobile app. Apps are available for iPhones and Androids from the Apple App Store or Google Play, respectively.
Once you download the app, just enter your TD Bank login to start banking. You can deposit checks, pay bills, send money and view statements any time you want.
You May Also Be Interested In:
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
Retrieving your forgotten username or password is easy. Select “Forgot user name and/or password?” on the login form. The system will prompt you to select whether you need your username, your password or both and then walk you through retrieving the forgotten information.
How To View Your TD Statement Information
You can view your statements by logging into online banking and choosing the account for which you need statements. Select the “Statements and Notices” tab, and then click on the drop-down box to view your statements or download them as PDF files.
How To Contact TD If You Have Trouble With Your Account
or 24/7 general assistance, call TD Bank Customer Service at 888-751-9000. Here are more ways to find help:
- Visit a local branch.
- Message TD Bank on Facebook or Twitter.
- Visit the TD Bank Help Center to search a knowledge base of solutions for common activities.
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking and the mobile app let you handle banking transactions on TD Bank’s website from a computer, tablet or smartphone. By using online banking you can avoid trips to a physical branch, bank from wherever you like, view electronic statements and send bill payments.
In addition, you can set up personalized banking alerts, including one that lets you know if your balance goes below or above a certain amount. Sign up today to get the most out of your TD bank account.