TJ Maxx is a popular retail store around the nation. It is also popular in nine different countries. Shoppers can save more with TJ Maxx Reward credit card. In todays tutorial you will learn a lot about TJMaxx Credit card including TJMaxx Credit Card Pay Bill portal, How To Login, Make Payments Online or create an online account.
TJMaxx Credit Card Overview
The first TJ Maxx store opened in 1977 as an off-price clothing and home fashion chain. Today, its parent company operates more than 4,500 stores across North America, Europe and Australia. Savvy shoppers who frequent TJ Maxx for great deals can save even more with a TJX Rewards card issued by Synchrony Bank.TJMaxx Credit Card.
Types of TJMaxx Credit Cards
Synchrony Bank issues two branded TJ Maxx credit cards: TJX Rewards card and TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard. The TJX Rewards card can be used at TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Marshalls, Sierra and Homesense stores and websites. The TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard is accepted at any business that accepts Mastercard payments.
With a TJX Rewards credit card, you can receive discounts on purchases and earn points for each purchase you make. You’ll have to keep your account in good standing to continue enjoying these perks, however. Synchrony Bank gives you three options for making a TJ Maxx credit card payment: online, by phone or by mail. Here’s everything you need to know.
How To Make Your TJ Maxx Credit Card Payment Online
Perhaps the most convenient way to pay your TJX Rewards credit card or TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard bill is to use the online portal provided by Synchrony Bank. (See this tutorial) If you haven’t already, you’ll need to complete the online registration process for your account.
How To Register Your Credit Card Account Online
Registering your account is easy. Here’s how:
- Visit the Synchrony Bank account online registration login page. ( Recommended – Synchrony Bank Login – How to login at www.synchronybank.com)
- Enter your credit card account number and billing ZIP code as shown below.
- Click “Continue.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your card’s registration.
How To Make a Regular Online Payment
After you register and set up your online account, you can make a payment by following these steps:
SEE ASLO: TJMaxx Credit Card Login: How To Login
- Gather your credit card account number, bank account number and bank routing number.
- Go to the Synchrony Bank login page. (Recommended – TJMaxx Credit Card Login: How To Login)
- Enter the user ID and password you selected when you registered as indicated in the image below.
- Click “Secure Login.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
TJMaxx Credit Card Pay Bill: How To Pay Without Logging In
If you want to make a payment without registering or logging in to an online account, you can still pay your bill online. Here’s how:
- Have your credit card and banking information ready, and click “Pay As Guest” on the Synchrony Bank login page.
- Enter your card number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your billing ZIP code.
- Click “Continue.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
TJMaxx Credit Card Pay Bill: How To Pay by Phone
To make a TJ Maxx credit card payment by phone, follow these steps:
- Gather your credit card and banking account information, including your bank routing number.
- Call the customer service number for your card type.
- TJX Rewards credit card: 800-952-6133
- TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard: 877-890-3150
- Enter your account number.
- Say, “Make a payment.”
- Follow the automated prompts to complete your payment.
TJMaxx Credit Card Pay Bill: How To Pay by Mail
You can also make a TJ Maxx credit card payment by mail. Here’s how:
- Write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum payment due.
- Include the payment coupon from your monthly account statement.
- Mail your payment and coupon to the correct address for your card type:
TJX Rewards Platinum Mastercard
P.O. Box 530949
Atlanta, GA 30353-0949
TJX Rewards Credit Card
P.O. Box 530948
Atlanta, GA 30353-0948
- Citizens Bank Student Loan Login: How To Manage Your Account - January 28, 2022
- Student Finance Login: How To Manage Your Student Finance Account - January 27, 2022
- Tax Free Childcare Login: How To Access Your Childcare Account - January 27, 2022