Torrid Credit Card Login: How To Make A Payment Online
The Torrid Credit Card account is issued by Comenity Capital Bank. The Torrid credit card is an annual fee-free closed-loop CC depending greatly on the store’s rewards program. The Torrid Credit Card Login portal allows you to make your Credit Card payment online, set up autopay, view transactions, view statement and lots more.
However, if you’ve just gotten approved for the The Torrid Credit Card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new The Torrid Credit Card account and how to contact customer service, should any problems arise.
How To Register For Online Access To Your New Torrid Credit Card Account
If you have not registered your Torrid Credit Card, You need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Credit Card), when you register for and sign in to your Torrid Credit Card account, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Torrid Credit Card payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
To register your Torrid credit card please go to https://d.comenity.net/torrid/pub/register/Register.xhtml , and fill the registration form with:
- Your credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Select Identification Type
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- After entering the correct details then click on “Find My Account” and..
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish the registration.
If you can’t locate the number/ID or forgot it, Call Customer Care at 1-844-271-2778, TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918.
Torrid Credit Card Login Steps
Now that you have registered your Torrid Credit Card for online activities or if you are an existing Torrid credit card account holder, its time to log in to your account. So, check out the steps given below and make sure to follow them accordingly if you want to login into your credit card account.
Step 1: Go the Torrid Credit Card Login page https://d.comenity.net/torrid/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml
Step 2: Upon reaching the login page, provide your username and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Sign In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account. If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in.
How To Make Your Torrid Credit Card Payment
You have many options to make your Torrid Credit Card payment. Just choose the options that is convenient for you below to make your payment.
1: Pay Online: Follow these steps below to make your Torrid Credit card payment.
To make your Torrid Credit card payment online, you will first need to register for online account access by following the above step. Once you’ve registered your account, here’s how to make a payment:
- Log in to your Torrid Credit Card account with your username and password.
- Have your bank account number and bank routing number available.
- Follow the prompts to submit the payment.
2: Payment via EasyPay: You can also make your Torrid Credit Card payment through Comenity Bank’s EasyPay system. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the Torrid Credit card payment login page.
- Locate the EasyPay banner at the top of the page.
- Click the “EasyPay” button.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Provide your bank account number and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment.
3: Payment by Mail: To make your Torrid Credit Card payment by mail, follow these steps:
- Send a check, money order or cashier’s check payable in U.S. dollars to the name and address on your billing statement. Do not send cash.
- Include your payment stub with your payment. Do not staple the payment to the stub, and do not send any additional correspondence with your payment.
- If you don’t have your payment stub, include your account number on the check or money order to ensure Comenity will credit the payment to your account.
Torrid Credit Card accept payments to the following address:
P.O. Box 659705
San Antonio, TX 78265
4: Payment by Phone: To make your Torrid Credit Card payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card: at 1-800-376-0581 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788). Note that Comenity Bank may charge a fee of up to $15 for expedited phone payments.
Torrid Credit Card Contact Information
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For in this blog? If you need additional assistance, contact Torrid Customer Care.
Customer Care Hours
8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST.
Closed on Sunday
Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO BOX 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003