You’ve probably shopped at Toys R Us for the kids in your life — and you’re not alone. The toy retailing giant was one of the 25 largest private companies in 2016, with revenue of $11.5 billion, according to Forbes. Find out Toys R Us Credit Card Payment options, how to login, how to pay your Toys R Us credit card bill online, by phone, by mail so you can get rewards for using one of the best store credit cards.
Toys R Us Credit Card Features
You can choose a Toys R Us credit card that is only accepted at Toys R Us and Babies R Us stores, or you can choose a Toys R Us Mastercard, which you can use anywhere Mastercard is accepted. Both cards are issued by Synchrony Bank.
The Toys R Us rewards credit card gives you 15 percent off your first-day purchases or special financing with no interest for six months on purchases over $299. You also get two points per $1 spent, which is double the points of the Rewards R Us loyalty program. You’ll also get a 10 percent discount every Thursday through Feb. 1, 2018, plus up to 10 percent off purchases from your Babies R Us registry and access to special promotions.
Toys R Us Credit Card Payment: How to Pay Online, Phone, Mail
Making a payment on your Toys R Us credit card is easy. Choose one of three Toys R Us credit card bill pay methods:
You’ll always get 23 days after your billing cycle ends to make your payment. Pay in full by the due date to avoid interest charges.
Toys R Us Credit Card Payment: How to Pay Online
Follow these steps to pay your Toys R Us credit card from your computer, phone or tablet:
- Register your account on the Toys R Us website. You’ll need your Toys R Us credit card number.
- Once you’ve created your user ID and password, you can log in to your account. If you don’t know how to login see this tutorial.
- Click on “Make a Payment.”
- Enter the amount of your payment and the date you want to pay if it’s not today.
- Enter your bank routing number and checking account number. These numbers can be found at the bottom of your check.
- Click “Submit.”
Toys R Us Credit Card Payment: How to Pay By Mail
Follow these steps to pay your bill by mail:
- Write your account number on your check.
- Mail your check and the payment coupon from your statement in the envelope included in your statement.
- If you don’t have your statement, mail your check to the appropriate address:
Toys R Us MasterCard
P.O. Box 530939
Atlanta, GA 30353
Toys R Us Card
P.O. Box 530938
Atlanta, GA 30353
Toys R Us Credit Card Payment: How to Pay Phone
- Have your checking account number and routing number handy before calling the number for the type of card you have:
- Toys R Us Mastercard: 855-389-2539
- Toys R Us Credit Card: 855-389-2365
These bill payment options make it easy to pay your Toys R Us credit card on time so it will always be available for those important toy purchases.
Toys R Us Credit Card information
- Max Late Fee – $38
- Max Overlimit Fee – None
- Max Penalty APR – None
- Grace Period – 23 Days
- Online Response – No
- Cash Advance APR – 29.9%
- Cash Advance Fee – 5%(min $10)
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Smart Chip – Yes (Chip and signature)
- Annual Fee – $0
- Phone support – 1-855-389-2365
- Address – Toys R Us MasterCard, P.O. Box 530939, Atlanta, GA 30353