The Travelers Insurance Login portal also known as “MyTravelers” is a secure web site that gives Personal and Small Business Insurance customers online access to their billing, policy and claim information. This site enables you to:
- Pay your bill
- Report your claim
- Check your claim status
- View your policy information
- Quickly access agent contact information
- Enroll in one of their automatic payment plans
Travelers Online service is a great way of managing your personal, business, or bond insurance. What makes it great is that members can access their accounts anytime. However, if you are looking for instructions on how to register or log in to manage your policy online, this post can help.
How To Register for MyTravelers
Registration is easy and take a couple of minutes. By following the steps below, you can signup for the online service quickly.
Personal Insurance and Business Insurance customers can register their policy through the Travelers Insurance Login portal. You will need a policy number to validate your account. However, to register, go to https://www.travelers.com/register
- To register for MyT for your home, car, or boat insurance policies, select For Personal Insurance.
- To register for MyT for your business policies, including property and general liability, select For Business Insurance.
- To register for MyT to track the status of your workers compensation claim, select For Injured Employees.
Travelers Insurance Login Steps
Managing your Travelers Insurance policy online means accessing the Travelers Insurance Login page, accessing the Travelers Insurance Login page means imputing your secure username an password. Those that doesn’t have these details have to start first by registering for MyTravelers.
However, if you already have your Travelers Insurance Login credentials, follow the steps below to access and your account in order to manage your policy.
- Step 1- Open your browser and go to https://signin.travelers.com/
- Step 2- Enter your user ID and your password in the login area then click login. If the Travelers Insurance login credentials are correct, you will be directed to the dashboard of your online account. Once you are able to login, you can
- Enroll in autopay
- Make a bill payment
- Report a claim
- View claim status
- Review policy documents
- Update personal information
Note: Passwords are case sensitive. Make sure that you use the right case when logging into your account.
Forgot your User ID or password? Sometimes, online users forget passwords. Don’t worry if you are among them. You can easily reset your password by following these simple steps.
- Click on “Problems logging in ?” to initiate password reset.
- If you forgot your password, select “Forgot Password” option
- If you forgot your user ID, click on Forgot User ID option and then follow the onscreen instructions to retrieve it.
How To Pay Your Travelers Insurance Bill
When it comes to paying your bill, Travelers offers several options. Payments can be made:
- Automatically from your credit card or financial institution
- Over the phone
- By U.S. mail
Find the option that works best for you ! Personal Insurance customers can log on to MyTravelers® to choose the option that works best. Business Insurance customers can use our e-Pay site to set up electronic payments by accessing www.travelersepay.com .
Travelers Insurance Customer Service
Travelers is committed to providing you with the highest level of service. If you have questions or any concerns regarding the service you have received from them, please call them at 1.866.336.2077. They are here for you 24 hours a day.