Umpqua Holdings Corporation, d.b.a. Umpqua Bank, is a financial holding company based in downtown Portland, Oregon, United States. Headquarters are in the Umpqua Bank Plaza, formerly the headquarters of Benj. Franklin Savings and Loan. The firm has two principal operating subsidiaries: Umpqua Bank (the Bank) and Umpqua Investments (formerly Strand, Atkinson, Williams and York (Investments) find out how to use your Umpqua bank log in and take full advantage of its online and mobile banking services.
The company’s main operating segments are personal banking and lending, business banking and lending, and wealth management. The bank serves consumers and businesses in the community. As of 2015, Umpqua Bank had $24 billion in assets and $18 billion in deposits and was ranked among the largest 60 banks in the nation. Its parent company, Umpqua Holdings, is publicly traded. As of 2016, Umpqua Bank was the largest Oregon-based bank and had 350 branches in Oregon, Washington, California, Nevada and Idaho.
Umpqua Bank Overview
Umpqua Bank is a West Coast regional bank with locations in Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho and Nevada. Founded in 1953, Umpqua is the largest Pacific Northwest bank, with over 200 branches and $28.8 billion in total assets.
This Northwest native banking institution has won multiple awards for both its banking practices and workplace environment. In fact, it’s been named “Oregon’s Most Admired Financial Services Company” for 15 years straight by the Portland Business Journal, as well as “One of America’s Best Banks” by Forbes.
If you count yourself among Umpqua’s wide customer base, read on to find out how to use your Umpqua login and take full advantage of its online and mobile banking services.
- BankNewport Login: How To Login, Manage Your Bank Account
- Chemical Bank Login: How To Login, Manage Your Account
- Orrstown Bank Login: How To Login, Pay Bills Online
Umpqua Bank Log in: How To Login From A Computer
To do login in Umpqua bank, you need an active internet connection with an average speed along with laptop/desktop or mobile/tablet. You just need to follow these simple steps to make sure that you successfully login in Umpqua bank without any delay.
First of all, to login using a laptop or desktop, follow the below steps:
- Open the official website of the bank by typing umpquabank.com.
- Once the website is opened, you will find the login area. You have to select a personal banking option in the login area.
- There you have to enter your authorized user id and hit the login button as indicated in the picture below.
- In the next step, you have to enter the password and hit the sign-in button to continue.
- Once you are done with all the above steps, You have been logged in your Umpqua bank account.
- In case you are willing to use your mobile phone or tablet to log in your Umpqua bank account instead of the laptop; you need to follow these steps:
- For users preferring mobile phones or tablets to do online banking, Umpqua provides you a banking app. You can download the banking app for free from google play store or apple store.
- First of all, you need to download the app and install it on your device.
- Once the installation finishes, you have to open the app.
- There, you will get a login portal. In the login portal, you have to enter your login id and password.
- The app also allows you to use face recognition or fingerprint access to provide a quick and secure login. So you can use this service in case your phone supports it.
- After entering the login id and password, you need to hit the login button.
Umpqua Bank Log in: How To Login From Tablet
If you prefer banking from a mobile phone or tablet, Umpqua also offers a mobile banking app, available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Here’s how you can get started on your Umpqua Bank mobile app:
- Download the app via the App Store or Google Play, depending on your device.
- Once it finishes downloading and installing, open the app.
- Enter your login ID and password. You can also enable facial recognition or fingerprint access for a quick and easy login if you have a device that supports it.
- Click “Log In.”
The Umpqua mobile app has a variety of common banking features. It allows you to:
- Check your account balances
- Search recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Set up balance and activity alerts
- Find ATM and branch locations
The Umpqua app also comes with some unique features like CardSwap, which automatically changes your payment information for streaming and rideshare services that you use once you update it in the banking app.
How To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
If you’ve forgotten the password to your Umpqua login, no worries — you’ll be able to get them back or reset them. Follow these steps from your computer to retrieve your password:
- Go to UmpquaBank.com.
- Click the “Log In” button on the upper-right part of the screen.
- Select your type of bank account.
- Click “Forgot password?” under the Login ID field.
- Enter your username and hit “Submit.”
There’s also a “Forgot password?” option on the home screen of your Umpqua Bank mobile app. However, if you forgot your username, you can’t retrieve it online. Instead, you’ll have to visit your local Umpqua branch or call them at 866-486-7782.
Umpqua Bank Log in: Manage Your Bank Account
There are various options that you can manage using your Umpqua bank account, such as:
- You can make payments for your online shopping or offline mobile banking.
- Also, you can transfer funds using your account.
- You can get every bit of your account information using the online account.
- You can pay loans or credit amounts using an online account.
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking is a fast way to access your bank accounts, and offers much more flexibility and convenience than brick-and-mortar branches and ATMs. You can easily and securely pay your bills, transfer funds, view your balances and transactions and much more. And you can do all this without having to drive to a physical branch or get on the phone with customer service.
Overall, finding and using your Umpqua login may become the best banking decision you’ve made in a while.