Union Bank offers online banking services, which includes the latest technologies and securities, to enable customers to access their bank accounts anywhere anytime. It’s free to enroll to the internet banking services offered by the bank and customers can access their online accounts from anywhere around the globe. This guide will illustrate the steps you need to take to locate the Union Bank Login page, reset your password and register for the internet banking services.
About MUFG Union Bank
MUFG Union Bank (operating as UnionBank) is an American full-service bank with 398 branches in California, Washington and Oregon which is wholly owned by MUFG Bank. The bank, formerly known as Union Bank of California, N.A., has operations in California, Washington and also has commercial branches in Dallas, Houston, New York City and Chicago, as well as two international offices. Headquartered in New York City, MUFG Union Bank, N.A. is a subsidiary of holding company MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation and a member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (NYSE: MUFG).
As of December 31, 2014, MUFG Americas Holdings Corporation had $113.7 billion (USD) in assets and the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group had total assets of approximately $2.3 trillion (USD). Its foundation is built on five lineages; three originate in California and two in Japan.
How To Enroll in Union Bank Online Banking
Union Bank offers free internet banking services, which are free to register. Internet banking services are only available to customers who have a bank account with Union Bank. Follow these steps to enroll:
- Start again on the homepage and click “enroll in online banking”
- Choose the type of PIN you have (debit/ATM PIN, telephone banking PIN, I don’t have a pin or I only have a credit card). In this case, we will choose debit/ATM PIN.
- Enter the last 8 digits of your Bank Debit/ATM card number, 4 digits/ATM Card Pin and your zip code, and click “continue”
Union Bank Login: How To Access Your MUFG Union Bank Account
Logging into your online Union Bank is easy provided you have your login details. Customers can access their online accounts anytime anywhere so long as they have their login details. Here are the steps you need follow to login. Follow these steps to login:
- Open https://www.unionbank.com/ in your web browser
- Enter your user ID and click “sign on” As you can see in the image above.
- Enter your password and click “submit”
- You will be granted direct access to your online account as long as you have used the correct login details
- How To Reset Your Union Bank Login Password
If you have an online account with Union Bank and you cannot access your account because you have not used the correct password, you can reset it. Follow this guide to learn how you can to reset your password:
- Step 1-Go to the homepage of the website and click “user ID or password help”
- Click “here”
- Enter your user ID and click “next”
Related Bank Logins
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking expands services offered by physical branches to include bill pay, free money transfers and remote check cashing. You can take advantage of these tools whenever and wherever you want, using your computer, phone or tablet, confident that Union Bank’s free security software will keep your accounts and your identity safe.