Union Home Mortgage account holders looking for how to make their Union Home Mortgage payments online are advised to use the Union Home Mortgage Login page. If you dont know how to go about it then read this post for everything you need to know.
What Is Union Home Mortgage?
Union Home Mortgage is an American mortgage loan company based in Strongsville, Ohio. Founded in 1970, the company reports that it operates in 44 states plus Washington, D.C., with over $5 billion in annual lending volume. The company also reports that it has been named to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in America four times (2016–2019).
- Shellpoint Mortgage Login
- MortgageQuestions Login
- Rushmore Mortgage Login
- Arvest Central Mortgage Login
Union Home Mortgage Login Steps
If you’d like to make a Union Home Mortgage payment, below are some quick and easy steps. Follow on;
Log in to Your Account to Make Payments Online
- The first thing you need to do is to type the URL https://www.uhm.com/ in your browser to reach the company’s homepage.
- Once you are on the homepage, click on the “My Account” button. It is on the top right of your screen.
- Fill in the empty boxes with your information. These are;
- Your account number. You will get this at the corner on the right of your loan statement. Or you can get it by contacting your loan officer.
Alternatively, you can give;
- Your Zip Code.
- The last digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
How To Pay Your Union Home Mortgage Online
When the system verifies the information you provide, it will redirect you to the payment portal. Once you are in the payment portal, you’ll pay your Union Home Mortgage online.
However, if you find yourself stuck in the login process, you can contact their customer service agent at 1-888-537-5684. They will help redirect you to the correct payment portal.
How To Use the Union Home Loan Administration Portal to Make Your Payment
To make your payment through the Union Home Loan Portal is a process. Below are some quick steps;
- You begin by registering your account on the administration portal login page- https://unionhome.loanadministration.com.
- On the login page, click on the “Register Your Account” link below the question “Don’t have an account yet?” You will find it in the “Login” button.
Enter the following information. Ensure it is correct;
- Your last name.
- Social security number.
- Date of birth.
- Email address.
- Click the “Next” button
- Verify your account by typing your;
- Phone number.
- Email address.
- Union Home Mortgage will send you a verification code via phone, text, or email.
- Choose your preferred medium and click “Continue.”
- Once you receive a 6-digit verification code, type it and click “Next.”
- If the code you entered is correct, you will receive a popup message “Verification Completed Successfully.”
- Hit the “Close” button to proceed.
The next step in the registration process is creating your profile. Here is how you do it;
- Create your preferred username.
- Please enter a unique password (make sure you can remember it).
- Re-enter the password.
- Click “Next,” and you are through.
Now to log in to your account, follow these steps;
- Go to the Union Home loan administration login page.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Check the “Remember my username” box (Optional).
- Review the user terms and user policy, then check the box.
- Click on the “Login” button.
After logging into your account, here’s how you make your payment;
- Click on the “Payment” button on the top left of your screen.
- On the “Make A Payment” screen, click on the “Add Payment Method” link to add your bank account.
- Click the “Submit Payment” button.
- Verify your information and Click “Confirm Payment.”
- You will receive a payment confirmation message.
- Click “Done.”
To pay via phone, dial 855-UHM-LOAN (855-846-5626).
Union Home Mortgage FAQs
Where can I find my account number? You can get your account number in three ways. The first method is by contacting your loan officer, who will give you the necessary assistance. The second option is by looking at the upper right part of your loan statement; you will find it there. The last option is by making a call to 855-UHM-LOAN (855-846-5626).
How can I enroll in e-statements? Send a written request to Union Home Mortgage; PO BOX 642; Sylvania, OH 43560. Ensure that the bid includes the following;
- Your name.
- Your mortgage loan account number or the property’s address.
- Request for the e-statement.
What to do if I forgot my password? In case you forget your password, you can always recover it;
- Click on the “Forgot password” link at the bottom of the “Welcome” board on the login page.
- Union Home Mortgage will redirect you to the “Password Recovery” page.
- Type in your Username, SSN, and Email address.
- Click on the “Recover” button.
You will receive your password information in your email.
What to do if I forgot my username? You can also recover your username.
- Click the “Forgot username” link at the bottom of the “Welcome” board on the login page.
- On the Username Recovery page, type your SSN and email address.
- Click on the “Recover” button.
You will receive your username in your email.