USAgencies provides low-cost auto insurance, motorcycle insurance, and renters insurance to Louisiana and Alabama. Their experienced team of insurance advisors are local agents who know the community and take pride in providing quality service and low rates. The USAgencies Login portal allows you to lookup your account with your account number and the zip code associated with your account.
This page contains general information regarding your USAgencies Insurance account. Additionally, it discusses steps you need to take in order to manage your account, including when and how to make your USAgencies Insurance payment. This guide will help you understand every necessary things you need to know about USAgencies Insurance.
What Is USAgencies Insurance?
USAgencies is a privately owned insurance broker that has operated in Alabama and Louisiana for the past 25 years. As a broker, USAgencies is not affiliated with any particular insurance company and instead works with customers to find the best prices and policies to fit individual needs. The company operates a total of 83 offices throughout Alabama and Louisiana and works with over 80 renters and auto insurance providers to find coverage deals. Today, the company is owned by Confie, a nationwide personal lines insurance agency.
USAgencies Insurance Coverage
USAgencies can help you find whichever type of coverage you need, be it your state minimum coverage requirements or more comprehensive coverage. With USAgencies insurance, you can get:
- Liability insurance
- Collision insurance
- Comprehensive insurance
- Medical payments (MedPay)
- Personal injury protection (PIP)
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
Additionally, the agency offers renters insurance, non-owner car insurance, and other specialized policies, including:
- Roadside assistance
- Windshield repair
- Hospital indemnity
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
Most of these specialized policies are of dubious value to the consumer, telemedicine in particular. The telemedicine policy provides access to a physician’s phone service and a coupon book for prescriptions and, bafflingly, theme park tickets.
That USAgencies offers such policies at all is an indicator that USAgencies insurance agents might try to convince you to purchase low-value add-ons to your policy. Of course, you’re free to reject such offers.
USAgencies Login: How To Make Your USAgencies Insurance Payment
USAgencies offers a convenient option for you to manage and pay your monthly insurance policy payment. Start your online payment by following the simple steps below.
1: Pay Online: Prefer to stay at home, you can make a payment online – available 24/7: Visit their Payment Portal and enter your account number and the zip code associated with your account.
Other Ways To Make Your USAgencies Payment
If paying your bill online through the convenient and easy to use website is not an option for you, there are several other ways you can pay your USAgencies bill.
- To pay by phone call the customer service number at 844-209-34-58 or toll free 800-420-37-12
- You can pay in person at a local USAgencies office, you can use the office locator found here to find the location closest to you
- You can also send your payment information by mail using the address on your payment stub
USAgencies insurance is proud to have a 25-year history helping customers find the insurance policy that’s right for them. They have partnerships with many insurance agencies that allows them to find the policy that best fits your unique car insurance needs.
Filing A Claim With USAgencies
Because USAgencies is an insurance broker and not a provider, you will handle claims by contacting your insurance company directly. The process for doing so varies. However, a USAgencies insurance representative will help you file claims if you contact your brokerage agent directly. At the very least, your agent will be familiar with your policy and can point you in the right direction.
If you ever have to file a claim after an accident, being prepared before an accident happens can make your life and claims process much smoother. If you are involved in an accident, USAgencies will there for you to ensure you’re supported by knowledgeable support staff.
Follow this advice if you are involved in an accident:
- When it’s safe to do so, maneuver your vehicle to the side of the road out of traffic
- Try to remain calm
- Call 911. Do not attempt to move any injured people
- Exchange your information with the other driver(s) and to law enforcement, if on the scene.
- Driver’s License – number, name, address, phone number.
- Insurance agent
- Report your accident to your insurance company immediately.
- Protect yourself from future liability.
- You only are legally obligated to provide the name of your insurance carrier and policy number;
- Do not provide the amount of insurance coverage you carry to anyone, including police officers.
- Do not admit blame for the accident.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone other than the police and your insurance claim representative.
Filing a claim
In order to enable your insurance provider to process your claim quickly and provide excellent service, please have the following information available when you call:
- Policyholder’s name
- Policy number
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of the driver and passengers of covered vehicle
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of the driver and passengers of the other vehicle(s)
- Names, addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses
- Detailed description of the accident
Be sure to always report an accident immediately, no matter how minor the damages may first seem – even if you’re not at fault. The sooner you report an accident, the quicker your claim can be examined and processed. This is extremely important in cases where bodily injury or potential injury has occurred.
If you need to file a claim, contact your insurance company directly for prompt service:
- Policyholder’s name
- Lyndon Southern
- National Automotive
- Integon Indemnity
- Equity Insurance
How To Contact USAgencies Car Insurance
USAgencies offers a few ways for you to contact their customer service department. Here are their contact options:
- Calling the customer service phone number at 800-958-8545
- Emailing in at [email protected]
- Mailing a letter to Freeway Insurance Services, Inc., P.O. Box 669, Cypress, CA 90630
- Visiting one of over 80 locations in Alabama and Louisiana.