The Valero credit card, issued by DSRM National Bank, is a credit card you can use when you fill up your gas tank at any Valero gas station throughout the country. However, the Valero Credit Card login portal is an online portal that allows you to make your Valero Credit Card Payments Online and other online transactions provided that you have registered your card for online account access.
If you’ve just gotten approved for the Valero Gas Credit card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new Valero Credit Card account and how to contact customer service, should any problems arise. You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to register your Valero Credit Card for online account access, learn how to sign in to your account and make your Valero Credit Card payments.
Benefits Of Valero Credit Card
- There is no annual fee needed
- Card owner can save 4 cents on making fuel purchases of 50 gallons
- Card owner receive a discount of 1 cent on diesel and gasoline purchase
- There is no foreign transaction fee
- here is 24×7 online account control
How To Register Your Valero Credit Card Online
If you are new user, you can register for the Valero Credit Card online services on the Valero website in just a few minutes. These online services are however only available to all Valero Credit Card holders. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Valero credit card), when you register, activate your card and sign in to account Center, you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management tools:
- Make your Valero credit payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
Step 1– Go to the Valero Credit Card login page and click “Register Now”
Step 2: Fill out the enrollment form with the answer and click on the “next button
Valero Credit Card Login Steps
If you already have this credit card from Valero, you might sign up for online access and be able to manage it online by following the above steps. In a result, you will be able to check your balance or pay your credit card online. Yet, you will have to make a login each time you will want to do that. Logging in is very simple. In fact, all you need here is your username and password to access the online account. Here are the steps that you will need to follow to to access your Valero card account:
Step 1: Open your preferred web browser and enter https://ccc.valero.com/MyCard/SignIn.aspx
Step 2: In the new page, enter your username and password and click Sign In.
If you have entered your username and password correctly, you will be allowed access to your online account’s dashboard.
How To Your Valero Credit Card Payment
The minimum payment is to be paid by the due date specified on your monthly billing statement. There are five ways to make payments on your Valero Credit card. Choose the one that’s best for you:
- Manage Your Account and Pay Online by using Valero Self Serve. It’s secure, fast, easy … and FREE!
- Pay by phone by calling 1-800-333-3560 and using their automated response system (no fee applied).
- Pay by phone by calling 1-800-333-3560 and speaking with a personal care representative during business hours to make an expedited payment (fee may apply).
- Pay by automatic withdrawal by signing up for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to be automatically paid from your financial institution.
- Pay by mail by sending your payment to:
DSRM National Bank
P.O. Box 300
Amarillo, TX 79105-0300
Physical address for express payment is:
Valero Payment Services
7201 Canyon Drive
Amarillo, TX 79110-4339
Valero Credit Card Details
- The Valero Card is issued to individuals. You may list authorized users on your account. The credit card will bear the name of the authorized user, if requested.
- You can pay your balance each month or choose to pay the minimum, allowing you to revolve your credit.
- Your GasCap® credit limit and available credit will be shown on your monthly billing statement. You may request a review of your GasCap® credit limit by calling us at 1-800-333-3560.
- If you pay your account in full each month, there will be NO Interest assessed. If you choose to revolve credit, the Standard APR will apply.
- The credit card is designed to be used for purchasing fuel and/or merchandise, not for cash.
Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Cards
If your card is lost or stolen, or needs to be replaced because it is damaged, you can request a replacement or an additional consumer credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, using their automated customer service telephone system, toll free at 1-800-333-3560. Please have your credit card account number available. If you want to speak to a Valero customer service representative, personalized care hours are 8 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday.