Vanquis Bank has a dedication to exceptional customer service and they are pleased to have you as a customer. Vanquis continues to provide the expertise, resources and services to help you achieve all of your business and personal banking objectives. However, the Vanquis log in portal allows you to keep track of your spending, view your current balance and your latest transactions since your last statement.
We’ve put together the following help articles to give you help and support with your Vanquis account. This content covers help with the Vanquis App, how to use the Vanquis Online Banking service as well as information about what to do if you lose your card or it’s stolen. If you’re interested, we’ll take you through the steps of online banking enrollment, account login and reset forgotten password.
What Are the Benefits of Online Banking?
Online banking streamlines a lot of processes that used to require visiting a branch. You can use online banking to open a new account, transfer money, set up utility payments and handle other tasks.
There are, of course, limitations with online banking. You need an internet connection, for one thing, and you’re also at the mercy of bank servers. But given how ubiquitous digital banking services have become, it’s fair to say the benefits outweigh the negatives.
Vanquis Log In: How To Log In To Vanquis Online Banking
If you already have your Vanquis Account set up for online access, you may access it at any time. It’s simple to log in to your online account, and you’ll need;
- The last 6 digits of your Vanquis card number
- A one-time passcode (OTP), which Vanquis Bank will send to the mobile or landline number registered to your account
- Your Online Banking password – this is separate from any password you may use when speaking to a member of their Customer Service team. If you don’t have your Vanquis card on hand, please call them on 0330 099 3000 otherwise follow the steps below to access your account.
Note: You need to be the main cardholder in order to login. To Log In To Vanquis Online Banking, go to https://online.evanquis.com/login and enter your card details to log in. Please click here for opening hours and call charge information.
How To Download and Discover the Vanquis Bank App
Check your balance, make payments, and get up-to-date account info in real time. All on the award-winning mobile app. With the Vanquis Bank app you can:
- See your account overview with credit limit, balance and transactions all in one place
- Check pending and recent transactions at a glance
- View up to 6 months of statements
- Make quick, easy and secure payments
And much more!
How to Make a Payment
The easiest way to make a payment is either through the Vanquis Bank App or via their Online Banking service. Follow the steps below to find out how to make payments.
1: Vanquis Bank App:
- Download and register, or open the Vanquis Bank App
- Go to the ‘Payments” tab and choose ‘Make a payment’.
- Follow the instructions to complete your payment.
- If you use a debit card for your payment, your balance will update within 2 working days.
- You can also choose Payit to make your payments easier and faster than ever. Find out more about how Payit™ works here.
You should think about whether you can afford to pay more than the minimum amount. The more you pay, the quicker your balance reduces, and the less interest you pay.
2: Vanquis Online Banking:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click “Payments” or “Make a Payment” on the account summary page.
- Your balance will update within 2 working days
3: By phone: Pay with their 24/7 automated phone line on 0330 099 3000** available 24 hours a day.
Vanquis Bank Contact Information
Are you looking for something different? Below we have information on specific services as well as what to do if you need help and support.
1: I need a PIN reminder: The easiest way to request a PIN reminder is via SMS. Just text the word ‘PIN’ to 07860094990 from the mobile number Vanquis Bank have for you. You can also call their 24/7 self-service line: 0330 099 3000* to request a PIN reminder or hear how to unlock or change your PIN.
3: General enquiries: You can manage your account 24/7 using the Vanquis App but for general enquires check out their FAQs. Still need to speak to them ring on their Customer Service line: 0330 099 3000.
Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 4:00pm