If you already use Venmo and you want an easy-to-manage card with decent ongoing rewards, the Venmo Credit Card could certainly be a contender. However, your Venmo Credit Card Login allows you to manage your Venmo Credit Card account online and also within the Venmo app.
If you have a Venmo Credit Card and looking for information on how to access and manage your Venmo Credit Card online or within the Venmo app, this post can help you.
What You Need To Know About The Venmo Credit Card
The Venmo Credit Card is a Visa branded credit card integrated into the Venmo experience you know and love. With the Venmo Credit Card, you can manage your credit card account right from the Venmo app. The front of the card is printed with your personal Venmo QR code which makes activation a snap and friends can scan the QR code to take them right to your Venmo profile.
The Venmo Credit Card login portal allows you to make contactless payments, split your credit card purchases with friends on Venmo, request new virtual card numbers, earn cash back rewards on your purchases.
With the Venmo Credit Card, you can easily split purchases with friends on Venmo in the Venmo app, earn cash back rewards on your eligible purchases, and pay your bill using the money in your Venmo account. Better yet, there’s no annual fee for the Venmo Credit Card.
The Difference Between The Venmo Credit Card and the Venmo Debit Card
The Venmo Mastercard Debit Card is a debit card connected to your Venmo balance. There is no line of credit offered with the Venmo Debit Card. The Venmo Credit Card is a Visa credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. You can split Venmo Credit Card transactions with friends on Venmo and use the money in your Venmo account to make payments towards your bill.
The Venmo Credit Card and the Venmo Debit Card also have unique rewards programs specific to each card.
You can use your Venmo Credit Card everywhere Visa credit cards are accepted. Your Venmo Credit Card can also be used within the Venmo app. The card is automatically added as a payment method in your Venmo app for payments to friends and authorized merchants.
Similar to other credit cards, the Venmo Credit Card is subject to Venmo’s standard 3% fee when used to make person-to-person payments. Person-to-person payments do not incur a cash advance fee.
The Venmo Mastercard Debit Card is a debit card that operates on the Mastercard network. It is linked to your Venmo account and allows you to spend your Venmo balance funds everywhere Mastercard is accepted in the U.S. and in U.S. territories.
How To Activate Your Venmo Credit Card
To activate your Venmo Credit Card, simply scan the QR code on the front of the card using your phone’s camera. You can also use the QR code scanner in the Venmo app. If you would rather activate by phone, call Synchrony Bank at 855-890-6779.
Venmo Credit Card Login Steps
It’s all in the app. You can manage your credit card account by navigating to the Venmo Credit Card section in the main menu of the Venmo app. There you can:
- View your Rewards activity and balance
- View your Venmo Credit Card balance
- Adjust your credit card notification settings
- Set up/adjust Autopay
- View your Rewards activity and balance
- Request a new virtual card number
- View and download your credit card statement
- Split and share Venmo Credit Card transactions in the Venmo app
- Explore your spending trends
- Disable and enable your physical card
- Configure alerts and emails
- Download one of Venmo Credit Card mobile apps: iOS & Android (Venmo does not have a Windows app)
- Open the Venmo app
Once downloaded, you can sign in to your Venmo account using the email, phone number, or username that you signed up with, along with your password. If you don’t remember your password or are concerned about the security of your account, read on for instructions
You can tap “Forgot Password” on the log-in screen to get started or follow these steps to reset your password:
- Tap or click here
- Enter the email address or phone number associated with your Venmo account
- In your email inbox, tap or click the link that was emailed to you
- Create a new password (between 8 and 20 characters long, and should contain at least one number or symbol like ([email protected]#$%)) and log in
You can also change your password from the Profile section of your Settings on venmo.com.
How To Make A Payment to Your Venmo Credit Card Bill
The easiest way to pay your Venmo Credit Card bill is to make the payment from your Venmo app. Navigate to the Venmo Credit Card section of the Venmo app and click “View and Pay”. From there, you can pay your bill using the money in your Venmo account or with a verified bank account on file. You can easily automate your Venmo Credit Card repayments by setting up Autopay in the Venmo app.
You can also use the money in your Venmo account to make payments towards your Venmo Credit Card bill. However, it’s important to keep in mind that Venmo Credit Card payments are funded by a single payment method.
If you don’t have enough money in your Venmo account, but want to use the money in your Venmo account first and make the rest of the repayment with a bank account, you can make two one-time payments. First, make a one-time payment for the exact amount of money in your Venmo account, and then make another one-time payment for the remainder using a bank account.
Other ways to pay your Venmo Credit Card bill
- If you would like to pay by phone, call Synchrony Bank at 855-878-6462.
- If you would like to pay by check, you can mail the check along with your account number to:
Venmo Credit Card
P.O. Box 960080
Orlando, FL 32896-0080
How Tp Contact Venmo Credit Card Customer Service
Venmo Credit Card (powered by Visa):
- Call Synchrony Bank at the phone number listed on the back of your Venmo Credit Card (24 hours a day, seven days a week)
- If your card has been lost or stolen, please call Venmo Credit Card support from the Get Help section of your Venmo app or see this page for information on how to contact Synchrony Bank.