Verizon Business Login: How To Manage Your Business Account
Your Verizon Business login at SSO.VerizonEnterprise.com is used to manage all your Phone, Internet and TV services in one place. Convenience and fast access to account through the portal gives a company or agency of the government a variety of benefits that makes managing online easy.
Single sign on at the SSO.VerizonEnterprise.com website gives expanded capabilities with one time authentication, key image display to verify your account, and resource demos.
My Business allows you to access and update your company’s account information online, on your schedule, helping save time and control costs. Some of the many benefits include:
- Shop for new devices and accessories, or upgrade and activate new devices
- Make online payments and download invoices
- Edit and view account details and user information
- Keep tabs on your data usage with detailed reports
- Create a custom view of your company, known as a company structure, for meaningful data analysis
How To Register for My Business
It depends on your account role.
- Primary Contacts are automatically signed up for My Business during contract processing. The account Primary Contact gets a welcome email from Verizon with step-by-step instructions to complete the registration process online.
- Primary Contacts start the registration process for additional users, who also get a welcome email from Verizon that’s used to complete the process online in My Business.
- Additional users get to choose their own usernames. Once registered, they can manage their service in My Business and the My Verizon for Business app.
Here’s how to register:
- Click the registration link in your welcome email from [email protected] or go to Need access? Register for an account
- Select your Verizon service to easily manage your account online anytime, anywhere at no cost.
- Validate your identity:
- Enter a phone number to use for a one-time passcode. This number must be able to receive a text.
- You can select Text me
- Devices on the Verizon network will get a text from 900070005000
- Devices not on Verizon network will get a text from 110000011904
- Or Call me
- The call will come from 1-800-922-0204
- Click Send One Time Passcode.
- Enter the one-time passcode and click Verify.
- Enter a username and click Set username.
- Usernames must have at least 6 characters, and can’t be all numbers.
- Enter a password and click Set password.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long
- Must contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 number.
- Check the box and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Continue to My Business.
You’ve successfully completed registration, and will be redirected to the My Business home page.
Verizon Business Login Steps
Begin a new session with your Verizon Wireless Business login at http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/business/business-account-login.html which is the official enterprise portal.
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click on Log in
If you’ve forgot your username or password, go to the My Business sign in page and click Forgot username or password below the Username field.
Problems with the online tool not working can be skipped by calling 1-888-743-7211 as the phone number for technical support.
How To Contact Verizon Business Customer Service Representative
Get the positive Verizon customer service experience you deserve.
I am an existing customer
My Verizon Business Login: Log into your Verizon business account to access business resources, account details, and small business rewards.
Speak with a Customer Service specialist
Speak with a Customer Service representative: Please contact them with your questions and concerns related to business Fios internet and business phone by calling the customer service number.
I am a new customer
Want to set up new Verizon Business services? If you are a new customer looking to get your business set up with Verizon services, call and speak with one of our agents today!