The Verizon Visa® Card, issued by Synchrony Bank, offers close-to-jaw-dropping rewards in common spending categories for a card with a $0 annual fee. The Verizon Credit Card Login portal allows customers to manage their online account and activities such as online paperless statement, review purchase history, making online credit card payment, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc.
- How To Fix Verizon Login Not Working
- Verizon Business Pay Bill | How to Pay Your Verizon Bill
- Verizon Business Login | How To Access Your Verizon Business account
Verizon customers can get a discount of up to $10 a month per account or per line (depending on their plan) if they sign up for autopay and paperless billing. Ordinarily that discount is available only for those who pay their bill from a bank account or with a debit card. Credit card payments aren’t usually eligible. But if you autopay with the Verizon Visa® Card, you can get the discount.
However, if you’ve just gotten approved for the Verizon Credit card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new Verizon Credit Credit Card account and how to contact customer service, should any problems arise.
You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to register your Verizon Credit Credit Card for online account access, learn how to sign in to your account and make your Verizon Credit Credit Card payments. Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information for everyone. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
How To Register Your Verizon Credit Card Online
If this is your first time logging in to your Verizon credit card account then you are required to register your card for online account access. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Verizon credit card), when you register for online access to your Verizon Credit Card account, activate your card and sign in to account center, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make a payment online
- Check your FICO score
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
To initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
Visit the Verizon Credit Card login page and click on ”Register for Online Access” and then follow the steps below.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your Verizon Credit Card Login portal.
Verizon Credit Card Login Steps
On completion of account registration process, customers get their Verizon Credit Card login credentials. Using this, customers can manage their online account 24/7 anywhere and anytime. By doing this, customers can manage their Verizon credit card account effectively and efficiently.
You need to provide some personal information to log-in to ensure that your account is protected from unauthorized access. After you log-in you will have access to the following information:
Account Summary: Gives you an overview of your account including: current balance, credit line, available credit, amount currently due, last bill date and a amount, last sale date and amount and last payment date and amount.
Statements: Gives you access to view your bill online. Provides summary of your recent transactions and past 3 billing periods.
Payments: You can pay your bill online, access your payment history or set up and edit your bank information.
Account Service: Allows you to set up email alerts to notify you when your payment is due or when your payment has been received. You can also request a credit line increase, report your card as lost/stolen or request a replacement card.
Manage Profile: You can update your address/ Phone/ email; or your security information, or change your privacy option.
Following are the easy steps to access the Verizon Credit Card Login portal.
- Go to the official Verizon Credit Card Login portal; https://verizonvisacard.syf.com/login/
- Afterwards, an online login form will be appearing on the mobile/laptop screen.
- Enter login credentials such as User ID and Password.
- To get your login credentials get remembered, click on “Remember User ID” If you are using a private internet connection.
- Finally, click on “Secure Login” button to end the login process.
In case, customer forget their login credentials such as User ID or Password, then there are self-help options available there.
- To find your User ID, click on the option of “Find User ID”.
- On clicking it, a User ID reset form will be appearing. Key in Card Number and Zip Code and last, click on “Find User ID” button.
- Similarly, to reset login password, click on an option of “Reset Password”.
- Subsequently, enter User ID and Zip Code in the form.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to receive password reset link on your email.
How To Make Your Verizon Credit Card Payment
There are three ways by which you can make your Verizon credit card payment.
1: Make Online Payment: To make an online payment, you have to log in to your account by following the Verizon Credit Card login steps above and get online access to your account. There you will get an online payment option.
2: By Phone: Contact Synchrony Bank Customer Over the phone at (866) 313-9396 or the number on the back of your card during the hours listed below to make your payment by phone.
Monday – Sunday 7:30 am to 12:00 midnight EST
3: By Mail: Mail payments to the address below. Ensure that you have plenty of time for your payment to arrive prior to the due date.
PO BOX 530916 Atlanta,
For more information about managing your Verizon Credit Card account online please search their website or contact Customer Service for assistance at 866-313-9396, Monday thru Sunday, 6am to 6pm (PT)