The Verve Credit Card serviced by Continental Finance is an excellent option for young adults who are just starting to establish their credit history. However, the Verve Credit Card Login portal allows account holders to manage their accounts online; you can check balances, view transactions, make your Verve credit Card payments and more.
Cardholders of the Verve Credit Card are able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
Not only that, but the online account allows users to activate any newly received cards without ever having to step foot into your local branch. If you are looking for instructions on how to login or how to activate your newly received card, simply scroll down the page and you will find everything you will need to know.
You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to set up your new Verve Credit Card for online account access, learn how to sign in to your account to make your Verve Credit Card payments. You will also learn everything you need to know about managing your credit card account, like, transaction histories, review statements, check due dates and lots more.
Safety Measure To Manage Your Verve Credit Card Online
Now everything is with the click of a button even all your money is only a click away, this makes your life hassle-free right!, but wait before you go tension free as there are many hackers waiting for you to make even the slightest of mistakes so to hijack all your personal information or even your money.
You can make yourself secure while performing financial activities by ensuring the following checkpoints.
- Your Desktop/Laptop operating system is updated to its latest release, so to ensure that there are no known loopholes left to be exploited by hackers.
- A good internet security software like Avast Internet Security Suite is installed on your system.
- A user-friendly, secure, and updated Web browser.
- It is also advisable that you store all your login credentials in a safe place, you can use a good password manager or store all your credentials in a separate diary, and do not share your login credentials with anyone.
- Don’t use public systems to perform any financial activities unless deemed necessary.
How To Register Your Verve Credit Card Online
If you have not registered your Verve Credit Card, you need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Verve Credit Card), when you register for and sign in to your Verve Credit Ca account, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools;
- Make your Verve credit card payment
- Enroll to receive online statements for your Surge card
- View recent transactions
- View previous statements
- View payment history
- View your balance and other important Surge credit info
To do so you simply need to sign up and get your Verve login information. Then you can access your Verve credit info anytime 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- You’ll need to be the main Verve cardholder in order to register
- For security, you have 5 minutes to complete the registration process
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser – so they can get you to the right page and help you log in as quickly as possible.
- It should only take a few moments.
To register your card please go to https://www.vervecardinfo.com/, click on Register now! and fill the registration form with:
- Your last credit Card Account Number
- Your last Four Digits of SSN
- Your 5 digit zip code
- After entering the correct details then click on “Lookup account” and..
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish the registration.
How To Activate Your New Verve MasterCard
You can activate new and reissued cards online or over the phone. To activate your Verve Credit Card online, go to the website on the back of your card and select the “Activate Now” button.
To activate your Verve Credit Card over the phone, call from the phone number that you provided on your application to the toll-free activation number printed on the sticker affixed to your new card within 30 days of receiving your card in the mail.
Verve Credit Card Login Steps
Now that you have registered your Verve Credit Card for online activities or if you are an existing Verve credit card account holder, its time to log in to your account to make your Verve MasterCard payment online, view statements, check balance, Change your personal details, Add another user to your account, Change your credit limit and much more.
So, check out the steps given below and make sure to follow them accordingly if you want to login into your Verve credit card account.
Step 1: Go the Verve Credit Card Login page: http://www.matrixcardinfo.com/
Step 2: Upon reaching the Verve credit card login page, provide your username and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Login to my account”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account. If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password? to reset your information so you can sign in.
How To Make Your Verve Credit Card Payment
You can make payments using bill pay, automatic payments from your checking account, scheduling a transfer in online banking or at any of their convenient method.
1: Via Online Account: Once you login to your account online goes to the payment section to clear your current dues.
2: Using phone number: Call on 1.800.518.6142 to connect with the bank’s agent. The agent will then assist you in the payment procedure. Keep your account and card information handy before you call.
3: Using Mobile App – Install bank’s credit card apps available both on the Google and Apple app stores. Login using the app and pay your current dues. The link for the mobile app is given in the below sections.
- For Android devices – CFC Mobile Access – Apps on Google Play.
- For Apple devices – https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cfc-mobile-access/id1248074910#?platform=iphone
How To Get In Touch With Verve Credit Card Customer Service
- To apply for Verve Credit Card call on 1-866-513-4598
- Customer service 1-866-449-4514
- Report Lost or Stolen Card on 1-800-556-5678