Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Login: How To Make Your Payment
The Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Login portal allows you to manage your online account and activities such as online paperless statement, review purchase history, making your Peebles credit card payment, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc.
Cardholders of the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card offered by Comenity bank are able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
Not only that, but the online account allows users to activate any newly received cards without ever having to step foot into your local branch. If you are looking for instructions on how to login or how to activate your newly received card, how to register your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card for online account access, how to sign in to your account and make your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card payments, this post got you covered.
How To Register Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Online
If you have not registered your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card, you need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Victoria’s Secret credit card), when you register, activate your card and sign in to Account Center, you have 24/7 online access to the following Account Management tools:
- Make your Victoria’s Secret credit card payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose your Victoria’s Secret paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
To register your credit card kindly go to the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card registration page; https://c.comenity.net/victoriassecret/pub/register/Register.xhtml
Be sure to fill in the form with your:
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type. for example.” Social Security Number (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Alternate Identification (AIN).
- And your Last Four Digits of SSN
If you can’t locate the number/ID or forgot it, Call Customer Care at 1-844-271-2778, TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918.
If you need help registering: Here are a few things to try that might help:
- Check the back of your card to see if you are visiting the correct Account Center for your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card. You are currently visiting www.Comenity.net/victoriassecret. If the back of your card has a different Account Center web address, please register at that web address instead.
- Make sure you have not recently requested a change to your Account. If you have, please wait 48 hours before trying again.
- Enter the correct Account number. If you don’t know your Account number, you will find it on your billing statement or credit card.
- Enter the Social Security number, Social Insurance number or alternate ID you used when you applied for your credit card.
- Enter the correct ZIP/postal code that matches the address of your last bill.
Still need help registering? Please call Customer Care at 1-800-695-9478, TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788.
Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Login Steps
In order to manage your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card, you have to log in to your online account. The Victoria’s Secret Credit Card login steps is very simple. You must have your username and password to access the Peebles Credit Card online account. Those who don’t have their login credentials, have to register first by following the above steps.
However, If you already have your login credentials, then simply follow these simple instructions below to access and manage your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card online account:
Step 1: Go the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Login page: https://c.comenity.net/victoriassecret/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml
Step 2: Upon reaching the Victoria’s Secret credit card login page, provide your username and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Sign In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
In case you want an online portal to Remember your login credentials, click on “Remember Me” button. Next time when you attempt to login on this portal, you need not to enter your details.
Important: Because “Remember Me” stores your username on the computer you’re using, do not use this feature on public computers (such as those in a library or internet cafe).
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account.
If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in.
How To Make Your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Payment
When paying your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card bill, you have a variety of options. Here’s how to complete your payment using each method:
Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Contact Information
Please call Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Customer Care (Comenity Bank) at 1-800-695-9478 (8a-9p EST; Mon-Sat) and an associate will be glad to assist you with your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card payments, lost or stolen credit cards, replacement card requests or any other questions related to your credit card account.