Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance provides financial services. The Company offers mortgage financing and insurance for manufactured homebuyers, as well as renders refurbishing and reselling pre-owned homes services. Today, you will learn how to register for VMF Mortgage online account access, how to manage your account on the Vanderbilt Mortgage login portal, and how to make your VMF Mortgage payment.
Paying your mortgage off completely is the goal for most homeowners. Doing so could save you money by:
- Saving on interest payments
- Reducing your monthly outgoings
There are lots of ways to reach this milestone earlier – such as paying a lump sum or overpaying on your monthly repayments. If you’re in a good financial position and want to start paying off your mortgage early, there are a few ways this can be done:
- Increasing monthly payments – If your salary increases, you may want to pay more towards your mortgage. Check with your lender to see if you can increase the amount you pay each month. This is called an overpayment.
- Lump sum – An overpayment can also be a one-off lump sum. Check your overpayment terms, as there may be a limit on how much you can overpay in a year.
- Shorten your mortgage term – Generally, the shorter your mortgage term, the less interest you pay in total. This can mean higher monthly repayments, but you’ll pay less overall. Learn more about the ways to pay off your mortgage early.
How To Create Your VMF Online Account
If you’re a new Vanderbilt Mortgage customer, you can sign up for online access to your account. It’s a fast and easy way to pay your bill, view your current balance and so much more. Once you’ve completed your My Account registration, you can:
- Make online payments
- Set up automatic, recurring loan payments free of charge
- Review your loan statements and payment history
- View and download PDF files of your monthly statements
- Cancel your mailed statements and switch to eStatements
- Schedule Account Alert emails
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance make it easy for you to submit a free online payment 24/7. All you need to do is create your online account, using your loan number, social security number, and date of birth to register. If you have already created an online account, all you need is your User ID and Password to login.
To make your VMF Mortgage payment online you need to be logged in to your online account. Those who doesn’t have an online account have to register first by following the steps above. However, if you have already registered for online account, to login follow the steps below.
- Go to https://www.vmf.com/portal/login and enter your username and password.
- Click on Login. That’s all.
How To Make Your Vanderbilt Mortgage Payment
Using your Vanderbilt Mortgage online payment portal account, you can make payments, set up automatic payments, manage your bank information, review your payment history and more.
Pay Online: To pay online kindly follow the Vanderbilt Mortgage login steps above to sign in to your online account. Make sure you already have online account.
Automatic Payment: You won’t have to worry about remembering to make a payment when you enroll for Payment Auto Draft. It’s easy and free. Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, will draft your mortgage payment from your checking or savings account when the payments are due. No need to write a check or send a payment. It’s all done for you!
If you make payments online or use the automated phone payments system, here are a few things to know:
- Payments can be scheduled up to 14 days, as long as the future-dated payment does not cause the loan to become due for 2 payments.
- An online or automated payment will not be permitted if there are more than 2 payments currently due on the loan account. Please call 1‑800‑970‑7250 to discuss payment.
- If the loan is due for 2 or more payments, amounts less than ¼ of one payment will not be allowed.
- After a returned or failed payment, automated payment services will not be available for 90 days.
Pay by Phone: To pay by phone 24/7, all you need is your checkbook, loan number and the primary borrower’s zip code. To use their free automated phone pay system, call 1‑800‑970‑7250.
Assisted Phone Pay: To pay by phone with assistance from one of their agents during normal business hours, all you need is your bank routing and account number and loan number. If you call them at 1‑800‑970‑7250 between regular business hours of 8:30am-8:00pm Monday through Thursday ET and 8:30am-5:30pm on Friday ET, your payment will be posted the same day. Where legally allowed, a maximum fee of $10 will be charged for assisted phone payments.
Other Ways To Pay Your VMF Mortgage
MoneyGram Use MoneyGram ExpressPayment service to make your Vanderbilt Mortgage payment at thousands of MoneyGram agent locations nationwide including Walmart and CVS Pharmacy. MoneyGram charges you a fee of $8.95 for this service. Use MoneyGram Receive Code 2665.
MoneyGram and ExpressPayment are the registered marks of MoneyGram International, Inc. If you have a MoneyGram online account then see how to access your MoneyGram online account.
Western Union You can send a payment using Western Union Quick Collect. When making a payment be sure to use the code city: SMOKE, TN. Western Union charges a fee of $12.95 for this service.
If you have a Western Union online account then see how to access your Western Union online account.
Vanderbilt Mortgage Contact Information
When you call, please have your loan number available so they can provide you with prompt and quality service.
- Hours of operation: Mon – Thu: 8:30am – 8:00pm ET, Fri: 8:30am – 5:30pm ET
- General Questions: Call 1-800-970-7250
- Existing Customers: For questions about an existing home loan call 1-800-970-7250
- New Customers: For questions about applying for a home loan call 1-866-701-0467
- Home UpGrade and TVA EnergyRight loans: For questions about HUG or TVA EnergyRight loans call 1-888-893-8792
Any messages left after normal business hours will be returned within 24-48 hours on a normal business day, Monday-Friday.