The VSP Vision Login portal at https://www.vsp.com/my-account allows members to access and manage their accounts online. If you need to make any changes to your VSP vision plan or update your profile, then you are required to log in with your Member Username and password.
Once you are logged in to your account, the Dashboard will become your homepage and you will not be able to navigate back to the vsp.com main page. You will be able to:
- View your coverage
- Manage your account information such as your account password, email subscriptions, and any payment information (if available to you)
- Find a Premier Network Doctor
- View or print out a member ID card
Access to the latest product offers from contact lenses, Lasik, other wellness partners, and specials on feature frame brands and lenses. You may also find the latest articles on Eyewear and Wellness.
How to create an account on vsp.com
For instant access to your benefit details, VSP members can create an account on vsp.com. With a vsp.com account, you will be able to view your benefits in a personalized dashboard, get great tips on how to keep your eyes healthy, see savings of up to $3,000 with VSP Exclusive Member Extras and much more! VSP.com accounts are not automatically created for you by your benefits administrator.
- In the top right corner of the page, click on Create an Account.
- Your username is most commonly your email address because it is easy to remember. The username must be between 6-50 characters and is not case sensitive. Please note the username cannot contain extra spaces or special characters.
- Once your username is established, your password must be between 8-30 characters. Unlike your username, your password is case sensitive and cannot contain the words “password” or your username. Your password must contain a combination of at least three of the following: uppercase alpha, lowercase alpha, number, or special character (e.g. %, $, etc.).
VSP Vision Login Steps
Manage your eye care needs at any time, and from anywhere, with the VSP Vision Care online portal. Ensure that you’ve already created a vsp.com account. If so, try using your email address as your username. If you don’t know your username and/or password, go to Log in help for assistance.
To access your account go to https://www.vsp.com/my-account and enter your Member Username and password in the spaces provided. If you have forgotten your login credentials, you can use the “Forgot username or password?” to retrieve it.
To make changes or cancel coverage, call member services 800.877.7195.