If you currently have a loan with Volkswagen Credit, you most likely got the loan at the dealership during the car purchase. You probably used your vehicle as a trade-in to lower your down payment. However, the VW Credit Login portal made it easy for new and existing customers to manage their accounts online. You can make online payments and get information on your account options, too.
This page contains general information regarding managing your Volkswagen Credit online account. Additionally, it discusses steps you need to take in order to set up a user for the first time, including when and how to make your Volkswagen Credit payment. This guide will help you understand everything you need to know about how the Volkswagen Credit online portal works.
What You Need to know About VW Credit
Volkswagen Credit is an auto loan and financial services company that specializes on the segment of Americans with moderate (i.e. near-prime) credit. VW Credit offers a variety of auto loans and leases if you’re in the market for a new or pre-owned Volkswagen.
Various incentive programs
To help you save money on financing, VW Credit has created a number of incentive programs. Here’s a closer look.
- College graduate program: If you’re a qualified recent college graduate, you can receive a $500 contract bonus if you buy or lease a new VW vehicle.
- First-time buyer program: The first-time buyer program may be able to help you purchase a new or certified pre-owned Volkswagen if you’ve never bought a vehicle before.
- Loyalty program: If you lease more than once from VW Credit, the lender will waive your disposition fee on your current lease and the security deposit on your next lease.
- Corporate program: The corporate program can provide you with lease options, retail financing and more if you visit a VW dealership to see if you’re eligible.
- Foreign business professionals program: If you’re a business professional from another country, VW Credit can help you lease or finance a vehicle during your time in the states.
How To Register for My Account
Are you new to Volkswagen Credit and ready to make your life a little simpler? If yes, then you need to create a Volkswagen Credit online account and you can do just that. by following the steps below to sign up for account access. That’s it. Your account will be ready to go and you can begin using it immediately
Step 1: To create a Volkswagen Credit online account , please go to https://auth.ownerportal.vwcredit.com/register
Step 2: Upon reaching the Volkswagen online account registration page, enter your account number, Social Security Number, email address and click on “Continue”
If you are financing more than one vehicle with Volkswagen Credit, you may use any of your account numbers to register. Once your registration is complete, you will be able to access all of your Volkswagen Credit accounts.
Within a couple of weeks after you leave the dealership, you will be mailed your personalized welcome booklet. This will include your account information.
With this information, you’ll be able to register on My Account, enabling you to manage your Volkswagen Credit experience online. Sign up for paperless billing and automatic payments, get a payoff quote, view your monthly statements, and more.
VW Credit Login Steps
If you already have a Volkswagen Credit online account, you may access it at any time. It’s simple to log in to your online account, and you’ll need your login information. You will also use your account to make your first payment, get a payoff quote, view your monthly statements, and more. To log into your online account, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Go to the VW Credit login page: https://www.vwcredit.com/Authentication/Login
Step 2: Upon reaching the VW Credit login page, provide your Username followed by your password in the blank spaces below” and click on “log in”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be automatically be taken to your account dashboard.
Volkswagen Credit Payment Options
Your first invoice will be mailed to you. It’s possible, however, that your payment due date beats its arrival. If you are concerned about your approaching payment, Volkswagen Credit highly recommend you make your initial payment prior to receiving your account information in the mail. Do this in one of two ways:
There are several ways you can make your Volkswagen Credit monthly payment. These include:
- Recurring automatic monthly payment. The easiest way to pay. You can sign up for automatic payments through My Account or contact us to have an enrollment form sent to you. We do not accept debit or credit cards as a form of monthly payment.
- One-time payment online. Simply log in to My Account and make a payment anytime.
- One-time or recurring payment through your bank’s bill pay system. Please reference your Volkswagen Credit account number and the payment address on your monthly billing statement.
- One-time payment over the phone. This can be done through our automated phone system or by speaking directly to a Customer Experience Representative.
- Mail a check. Please include your Volkswagen Credit account number and send your payment to the payment address on your monthly billing statement. Payments initiated Monday through Saturday before 11:59 p.m. CST will be credited to your account the same business day. Payments initiated on Sundays and bank holidays before 11:59 p.m. CST will be credited to your account on the second business day after the payment is made.
Please note that many banks and financial institutions offer a rate discount for enrolling in autopay (to reduce your interest expense and lower your monthly payment). Volkswagen Credit would have highlighted this option to you to get you into a lower interest rate when you got pre-qualified during your application process for your auto financing.
If you can’t pay online, you’ve also got the option to:
Pay your bill over the phone: Call 1-800-428-4034
Pay your bill through the mail: Send a check to Volkswagen Credit
1401 Franklin Blvd
Libertyville IL 60048-4460
Volkswagen Credit Contact Information
Everybody needs to know, and have some contact details of everything possible in order to trust it. Volkswagen Credit has one as well, and that too with a very quick response giving service plus they will solve your problems easily without delaying it.
You can contact them in a variety of ways. For information on Takata, click here.
For all Volkswagen Credit financial inquiries, click here.
9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST Monday – Friday
10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. EST Saturday – Sunday
8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST Monday – Friday
Volkswagen Customer CARE
3800 Hamlin Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326-2829