Walgreens has launched two new co-branded cards, issued by Synchrony, with a nod toward health and wellness. However, the Walgreens Credit Card Login portal allows you to manage your online account and activities such as online paperless statement, review purchase history, making your card payment, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc.
Cardholders of the Walgreens Credit Card offered by Synchrony Bank are able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
What You Should Know About Walgreens Credit Cards
Walgreens actually released two separate credit card products: the myWalgreens Credit Card and the myWalgreens Mastercard. The $0-annual-fee cards include:
- The myWalgreens Mastercard, which can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- The myWalgreens card, which can only be used in Walgreens and Duane Reade stores, online at Walgreens.com and through the Walgreens app.
Both cards come with the following benefits:
- $25 in Walgreens Cash rewards when you make your first purchase within the first 45 days.
- 10% back in Walgreens Cash when buying eligible Walgreens-branded items in stores, online or through the Walgreens app.
- 5% back in Walgreens Cash on all other purchases in Walgreens and Duane Reade stores, online and through the Walgreens app. This includes pharmacy purchases.
Holders of the myWalgreens Mastercard also earn 3% back on non-Walgreens groceries and health and wellness purchases, and 1% on everything else. “Health and wellness” is a broad category, including veterinary and pet stores, medical equipment, sporting goods stores, health care providers, hospitals and gym memberships.
Walgreens Cash can be redeemed as a deduction from an in-store, online or app purchase. The amount of Walgreens cash you accumulate is equal to the dollar amount you’d redeem. So if you have $2 in Walgreens cash, that amounts to $2 off a purchase when you choose to use your rewards.
There are limitations on how you can earn and redeem Walgreens Cash, however. You can’t earn rewards on alcohol, dairy, tobacco or lottery card purchases, for example, or on pharmacy purchases in Arkansas, New Jersey and New York. This isn’t a complete list, so be sure to review the program’s terms and conditions.
Not only that, but the online account allows users to activate any newly received cards without ever having to step foot into your local branch. If you are looking for instructions on how to login or how to activate your newly received card, how to register your Walgreens Credit Card for online account access, how to sign in to your account and make your Walgreens Credit Card payments, this post got you covered.
How To Register Your Walgreens Credit Card Online
If this is your first time logging in to your Walgreens credit card account then you are required to register your card for online account access. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Walgreens credit card), when you register for online access to your Walgreens Credit Card account, activate your card and sign in to account center, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Walgreens Credit Card payment online
- Check your FICO score
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
To initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
Visit the Walgreens Credit Card login page and click on ”Register for Online Access” and then follow the steps below.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your Walgreens Credit Card Login portal.
Walgreens Credit Card Login Steps
On completion of account registration process, customers get their Walgreens Credit Card login credentials. Using this, customers can manage their online account 24/7 anywhere and anytime. By doing this, customers can manage their Walgreens credit card account effectively and efficiently.
You need to provide some personal information to log-in to ensure that your account is protected from unauthorized access. After you log-in you will have access to the following information:
Account Summary: Gives you an overview of your account including: current balance, credit line, available credit, amount currently due, last bill date and a amount, last sale date and amount and last payment date and amount.
Statements: Gives you access to view your bill online. Provides summary of your recent transactions and past 3 billing periods.
Payments: You can pay your bill online, access your payment history or set up and edit your bank information.
Account Service: Allows you to set up email alerts to notify you when your payment is due or when your payment has been received. You can also request a credit line increase, report your card as lost/stolen or request a replacement card.
Manage Profile: You can update your address/ Phone/ email; or your security information, or change your privacy option.
Following are the easy steps to access the Walgreens Credit Card Login portal.
- Go to the official Walgreens Credit Card Login portal; https://walgreens.syf.com
- Afterwards, an online login form will be appearing on the mobile/laptop screen.
- Enter login credentials such as User ID and Password.
- To get your login credentials get remembered, click on “Remember User ID” If you are using a private internet connection.
- Finally, click on “Secure Login” button to end the login process.
In case, customer forget their login credentials such as User ID or Password, then there are self-help options available there.
- To find your User ID, click on the option of “Find User ID”.
- On clicking it, a User ID reset form will be appearing. Key in Card Number and Zip Code and last, click on “Find User ID” button.
- Similarly, to reset login password, click on an option of “Reset Password”.
- Subsequently, enter User ID and Zip Code in the form.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to receive password reset link on your email.
How To Make Your Walgreens Credit Card Payment
There are three ways by which you can make your Walgreens credit card payment.
1: Make Online Payment: To make an online payment, you have to log in to your account by following the Walgreens Credit Card login steps above and get online access to your account. There you will get an online payment option.
2: By Phone: Contact Synchrony Bank Customer Over the phone at (866) 313-9396 or the number on the back of your card during the hours listed below to make your payment by phone.
Monday – Sunday 7:30 am to 12:00 midnight EST
3: By Mail: Mail payments to the address below. Ensure that you have plenty of time for your payment to arrive prior to the due date.
WalgreensPO BOX 530916 Atlanta,