Walgreens Credit Card Login: How To Make Your Credit Payment
Walgreens has launched two new co-branded cards, issued by Synchrony, with a nod toward health and wellness. However, the Walgreens Credit Card Login portal allows you to manage your online account and activities such as online paperless statement, review purchase history, making your card payment, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc.
Cardholders of the Walgreens Credit Card offered by Synchrony Bank are able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
Not only that, but the online account allows users to activate any newly received cards without ever having to step foot into your local branch. If you are looking for instructions on how to login or how to activate your newly received card, how to register your Walgreens Credit Card for online account access, how to sign in to your account and make your Walgreens Credit Card payments, this post got you covered.
How To Register for Online Access to Your Walgreens Credit Card Account
If this is your first time logging in to your Walgreens credit card account then you are required to register your card for online account access. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Walgreens credit card), when you register for online access to your Walgreens Credit Card account, activate your card and sign in to account center, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Walgreens Credit Card payment online
- Check your FICO score
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send them a question via Secure Message Center
To initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
Visit the Walgreens Credit Card login page and click on ”Register for Online Access” and then follow the steps below.
- Then after, enter your credit card number and ZIP Code in the online form.
- In case, your billing address is not in US, click on “Account billing address not in the US?
- Then, enter your card number and Date of Birth.
- Later, click on “Continue” button to end the registration process.
- On verification of the details, customer will receive login credentials such as username, password, security question etc.
- Finally, you will have a full access of your Walgreens Credit Card Login portal.
Walgreens Credit Card Login Steps
On completion of account registration process, customers get their Walgreens Credit Card login credentials. Using this, customers can manage their online account 24/7 anywhere and anytime. By doing this, customers can manage their Walgreens credit card account effectively and efficiently.
Following are the easy steps to access the Walgreens Credit Card Login portal.
- Go to the official Walgreens Credit Card Login portal; https://walgreens.syf.com
- Afterwards, an online login form will be appearing on the mobile/laptop screen.
- Enter login credentials such as User ID and Password.
- To get your login credentials get remembered, click on “Remember User ID” If you are using a private internet connection.
- Finally, click on “Secure Login” button to end the login process.
How To Make Your Walgreens Credit Card Payment
There are three ways by which you can make your Walgreens credit card payment.
1: Make Online Payment: To make an online payment, you have to log in to your account by following the Walgreens Credit Card login steps above and get online access to your account. There you will get an online payment option.
2: By Phone: Contact Synchrony Bank Customer Over the phone at (866) 313-9396 or the number on the back of your card during the hours listed below to make your payment by phone.
Monday – Sunday 7:30 am to 12:00 midnight EST
3: By Mail: Mail payments to the address below. Ensure that you have plenty of time for your payment to arrive prior to the due date.
PO BOX 530916 Atlanta,