If Walmart is your preferred place for everyday shopping, the Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard can snag you some serious savings on top of the chain’s already low prices. However, your Walmart Mastercard login gives you online access to all your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including:
- Sign up to get instant access to your statement as soon as it is posted – no need to wait for the mail.
- Help prevent unauthorized use of your account by locking and unlocking your card online
- Have peace of mind as you use your credit card – enroll for account alerts sent to you by text as soon as they notice a change in your account activity.
This article contains general information regarding managing your Walmart Rewards Mastercard online account. If you already have your Walmart Rewards Mastercard, but haven’t used your Walmart Mastercard login, this article will help you register for credentials. This guide will help you understand everything you need to know about Walmart Rewards Mastercard and how is works.
What You Need To Know About The Walmart Rewards Mastercard
Walmart and Capital One offer two credit cards: The Capital One Walmart Rewards Mastercard is an “open-loop” product, meaning it can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted. The “closed-loop” Walmart Rewards credit Card can be used only within the Walmart brand umbrella. This article focuses on the open-loop card.
You can use your Walmart Rewards Mastercard to pay for any bills that accept credit card payments. Contact the company you wish to set up a recurring payment for and provide them with your Walmart Rewards Mastercard account details. This is a great way to automatically pay bills and earn reward dollars at the same time!
How To Set Up Your Walmart Rewards Mastercard Online Account
To manage your account online on the Walmart Mastercard login portal, you need to be signed in. However, If this is your first time signing in, simply follow the simple steps below to set up your walmart rewards mastercard online account. If you are registering, be sure to have your card handy.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button below the ‘Sign-in’ button.
- Enter your current Walmart Rewards Mastercard card number and some account information then click ‘Submit’.
For additional security, an authentication code will be sent to the email address you provided. If you don’t have an email address attached to your Walmart Reward Mastercard account information you will have to call Walmart Rewards Mastercard Contact Center at 1-888-331-6133 to have them add an email address to your account information.
Once you have done that, then you can continue with the online registration/enrollment process. Please note that only the Primary Cardholder can register their card online. Supplementary cardholders are not able to register for the online account services.
Walmart Mastercard Login Steps
After you have completed the enrollment process and created a unique – Username and Password, using your online account is easy. Simply the Walmart Mastercard login steps below to access the site’s services.
Step 1: Go to the Walmart Mastercard Login page: https://www.walmartrewardsmc.ca/
Step 2: Upon reaching the Walmart Mastercard login page, provide your Username followed by your password in the blank spaces below and then press “Sign In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
When you login to your Walmart Rewards Mastercard account from a new or different device for the first time an authentication code will be sent to the email address you provided. This is part of Walmart secured two-factor authentication process. This is for the additional security of your online account.
How To Reset Your Forgotten Username and/or Password
If you have forgotten your username and/or password, you will need to create a new password before you can access your account information. Visit the Walmart Mastercard login page and click on the ‘Forgot Username or Password’ link on the ‘Sign-in’ page.
You will be asked to enter your personal and card information. You will then receive an email with an authentication passcode. After you enter the One-Time Passcode into the website, the site will display your Username and ask if you would like to reset your Password.
If you wish to change your Password, click the ‘Reset Password’ link and you will be prompted to create a new Password. It is advisable to reset the password as the temporary One-time passcode is only good for 90 minutes.
How To Make a Payment to Your Account
Your Walmart Rewards Mastercard payment options are:
- Pre-Authorized Payment Request or to request a form by mail call Customer Service toll-free at 1-888-331-6133.
- In-Store at any Walmart Store with an Associate at the Customer Service desk or any sales register.
- By mail – please make your cheque or money order payable to Walmart Rewards Mastercard and mail to Walmart Rewards Mastercard, P.O. Box 187, Orangeville, ON, L9W 2Z6
- In person at your bank or financial institution.
- Online and Telephone Banking may also be available depending on the financial institution you use.
Walmart Rewards Mastercard Contact Information
For Account Inquiries
- Sign in to your Walmart Rewards Mastercard online account to view your transactions, current balance, credit limit, payment due date or statements.
- For additional inquiries, you can also send a secure message. Go to ‘I want to…’ menu on the ‘My Account’ page and select ‘send/view messages’. Click ‘Create a new message’ button to send them a secure message.
- By phone: Call them at 1.888.331.6133, or collect at 1.647.788.2929 if you are outside Canada and the U.S.
If you have an issue that the above article didn’t address, you can contact Walmart Rewards Mastercard directly.
- Call their customer services department at 1.888.331.6133 Monday to Saturday 8am – 10pm (EST) and Sunday 10am -9pm (EST)
- For Fraud concerns and questions, you may contact their Fraud department toll-free at 1.888.925.6218 anytime.
- Write to them at:
Customer Service Department
Walmart Rewards Mastercard
P.O. Box 217, Orangeville, ON L9W 2Z6
How to Escalate your concerns with Walmart Rewards Mastercard
If you have received a final response from the Customer Service Management Team and are still dissatisfied, you may escalate to our Ombudsman in writing according to the attached Complaint Handling Process.