The Way2Go card is a MasterCard® Prepaid Debit Card issued by Comerica Bank. The card can be used anywhere MasterCard Debit Cards are accepted. No credit check or bank account is required. Your payment will be electronically deposited using the same safe and dependable method as direct deposit. However, the Way2go Card Login portal allows you to log in online to check your balance, speak to a live person at customer service, and much more.
This article contains general information regarding managing your Way2go Card online account. If you already have the Way2go Card but haven’t used it online services, this article will help you register for credentials. This guide will help you understand everything you need to know about Way2go Card how and where it can be used. Keep in mind, though, that like this website, it only gives general information. It is not the law. It is not a regulation. It is not legal advice.
Everything You Need To Know About The Way2go Card
The Way2Go card is an option to receive your unemployment benefits electronically if you do not have a traditional bank account or do not want to use your bank account. State Employment Commission stopped issuing paper checks for unemployment benefits. All unemployment payments are made by direct deposit or a debit card.
The Way2Go card is valid for three years. Individuals eligible to receive unemployment benefits during the three-year period will not receive a new card. You will automatically receive the Way2Go Debit MasterCard if you do not enroll in direct deposit; no other action is required to receive a card. You can enroll in, change, or cancel direct deposit anytime online while receiving unemployment benefits.
The Way2Go Card Debit Card can be used:
- To make purchases anywhere MasterCard debit cards are accepted:
- Access to your money through Automated Teller Machines(ATM’s), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Get cash back from merchants that accept MasterCard debit cards
- Get cash from any bank teller that accepts MasterCard
- To pay bills, and for online, phone, and mail orders.
The amount of purchases or cash withdrawals is automatically deducted from the available funds on the card. The custodial parent can choose to have online access to their card account information via www.GoProgram.com. The Way2Go Card App is available for smartphones it provides easy access to your card account.
Way2Go Card features
- Easy to get – there is no cost to enroll, no credit checks* and no bank accounts required
- Widely accepted – make purchases anywhere debit cards are accepted (in stores, restaurants, online, over the phone, etc.
- Save time and money – no expensive check cashing fees or trips to the bank
- Safe – you don’t need to carry cash with you. If you lose your card, it can be replaced. Your funds are protected by MasterCard® Zero Liability** and are FDIC insured
- 24/7 access – call Cardholder Services
How To Register Your Way2Go Card
As long as the registration process is concerned, it is necessary to access your new Way2Go Card account online. Also, by doing this customer can avail all the benefits and services of the online portal. Meanwhile, to initiate the registration process it is essential to keep your card handy. Let’s find out the process in some simple and easy steps.
Step 1: Register your Account: Access the website: www.goprogram.com. Click the Register your account button.
Step 2: Verify the Way2Go card: Enter your Way2Go card number and the CVV card number (on the back of the card)
Step 3: Verify the User: Enter your Date of Birth and Unique ID (which is Participant ID. If the Participant ID includes leading zeros, those should be included).
Step 4: Account Setup: Create Username and Password and complete account setup process. You will be prompted through various screens to set up your account.
- Select a security image to be used as authentication for future logins.
- Select notification preferences after creating security profile.
- Once you set up your profile, you will be forced to logout. Registration does not activate the card. Activation requires you to log in to PIN the card.
Step 5: Activate your card creating the PIN: Log in to the website using your new profile. Then, click the Services option to expand the list, and select the PIN Management option.
Step 6: PIN Management Activity: Select the radial for Activate PIN which will activate the card and allow you to begin using the Way2Go card.
Unemployment Insurance Logins
- Indiana Unemployment Login
- Georgia Unemployment Login
- New Jersey Unemployment Login
- Massachusetts Unemployment Login
Way2go Card Login Steps
Here are some quick steps to get access to your Way2go Card account and enjoy its various features. Just follow them correctly and in no time you will see its dashboard on your screen. Oh, by the way, you will also need a user name and password for this.
Step 1: Visit the Way2go Card Login page at https://uat.goprogram.com/
Step 2: Upon reaching the Way2go Card login page, provide your UserID in the blank spaces below and then press “Log In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard. But in any case you don’t remember your username or password just use the Forgot Username or Forgot Password link to retrieve it.
Once you are logged into your Way2Go Debit MasterCard account, you can:
- You can check your card balance online.
- Set up Direct Deposit
- Review transactions and any fees that might have been applied to your account.
- Manage your automatic alerts, including receiving email or text alerts when you get a deposit.
Unemployment Card Logins
Way2Go Card Customer Service
You can call Way2Go at 1-888-929-2460 for assistance. Way2Go Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and handles calls related to:
- Reporting lost or stolen cards
- Balance inquiries
- PIN changes
- Transaction history requests
- Registering a complaint about a card issue
- Questions about card usage
- Questions about international card usage