The Wayfair card lets you enjoy exclusive card member offers and receive special financing while shopping at Wayfair. However, you can make your Wayfair credit card payment online, by phone, through the Citibank mobile app, by mail or at a branch. The easiest way to pay Citibank credit card bills is to do so online, especially if you set up automatic payments from a checking account.
Cardholders of the Wayfair Credit Card are able to manage their credit card account online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
If you are looking for instructions on how to login or how to activate your newly received card, how to register your Wayfair Credit Card for online account access, how to sign in to your account and make your Wayfair Credit Card payments, this post got you covered.
How To Make Your Wayfair Credit Card Payment Online
Besides convenient online shopping, Wayfair makes it easy for you to pay your Wayfair credit card online. First, you need to set up your online account so you can access your Wayfair credit card. Here are the steps to get started:
- Go to Wayfair’s credit card registration page.
- Supply the credit card account number, the name as it appears on the card, the security code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Select “Verify” to continue to the next screen.
- Complete the steps to choose your user ID and password and enter where the funds will be drawn from.
Now that you are registered for online access, you can go ahead and make payments whenever the bill is due by signing on to your account with your user ID and password. Select how much you want to pay, the date you wish to pay it and the bank from which the funds will be drawn.
- First of all, Go to Wayfair pay my bill.
- Then, Enter your account number, name, and last four digits of your SSN, etc.
- Now, Select “Verify” to continue to the next screen.
- Finish the actions to pick your user ID and password.
- After that, do a Wayfair credit card login, enter your User ID and Password.
- There you will get a Wayfair online payment option.
How To Make Your Wayfair Credit Card Payment By Phone
To make an immediate payment, call Wayfair credit services at 800-365-2714. You can access your account through the automated system using your account number or your Social Security number.
Once you’ve accessed your account, follow the prompts to make your payment. Make sure you have your checking account number and bank routing number ready to complete the transaction.
How To Make Your Wayfair Credit Card Payment By Mail
If you would prefer to pay your bill through the mail, the payment address is the same, no matter if you have the Wayfair credit card or Wayfair Mastercard. Send your payment coupon from your billing statement with a check or money order to:
Citi Retail Services
PO Box 70267
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0267
For overnight delivery, send the payment to:
Overnight Delivery/Express Payments
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
400 White Clay Center Dr
Newark, DE 19711
If you don’t make your Wayfair payment by the due date, you can still pay online, by phone or by mail. However, a late fee of $29 will apply. Additionally, if you’ve had a late fee applied to your account within the previous six billing cycles, a higher late fee of $40 will apply.