Western Union and Netspend have teamed up to offer you a powerful prepaid card: The Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard. Those that have the Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard can manage their Prepaid Mastercard account on the Western Union Netspend Login portal.
Read out downloadable guide carefully and completely because it contains general information regarding managing your Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard account online. Also, if you are a first time user, this guide will help you to register for online account access. You can login to your Western Union Netspend Card Account to manage your money, setup direct deposit, enroll in Anytime Alerts, and more.
What You Need To Know About The Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard
The Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard issued by MetaBank gives you all the great features and benefits of a prepaid debit card with the power to send and receive Western Union Money Transfers from wherever you are. It’s a feature-rich financial solution to help you manage your money.
- No Credit Check
- No Minimum Balance Required
- Get paid up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit
With The Western Union Netspend Prepaid Mastercard, you can get access to great features and benefits including;
- Western Union Money Transfer: Send a money transfer transaction to over 200 countries and territories and receive a money transfer to your Card Account.
- Direct Deposit: Enroll in Direct Deposit and get your paychecks or government benefits up to 2 days faster or add cash at any of our over 130,000 reload locations in the U.S., including participating Western Union agent locations.
- Anytime Alerts: Sign up to receive a text message or email when your money is available, get transaction details, find reload locations, and more.
- Mobile app: Send and receive money transfers, load checks with a few snaps and manage your money on the go.
- The Reduced Monthly Fee Plan: Plan benefits include unlimited purchase transactions for $5.00 per month7 . Access these great benefits when you Direct Deposit at least $500 in payroll or government benefits within a calendar month.
- Custom Card: Personalize your Card with a photo. You can even choose a photo of yourself to help merchants know it’s you
How To Register for Online Account Access
With the Online Account Center, you’ll be able to access your Western Union Netspend Card Account, transfer funds, or use any of the other Card Account features. To access your account online or enjoy the above mentioned features you must first have an online account and also activate your card. If you are a new user and doesn’t have an account you can register for online account access by following the simple steps below.
To register your Western Union Netspend Card Account for Online account access kindly go to https://www.wunetspendprepaid.com/account/register and enter your card number and the security code from the back of your card so they can find your account from their database.
Western Union Netspend Login Steps
The Western Union Netspend Login process is very simple and straightforward. After you have registered for online access you will receive your account number and password. Before, you manage your card, you will need to log in to your mastercard account through the Western Union Netspend Login portal.
To log in, go to the Western Union Netspend Login page: https://www.wunetspendprepaid.com/account/login and sign in with your username and password. If you don’t have a username and password then follow the steps above to register for online account access.
Western Union Netspend Contact Information
Western Union Netspend Customer Service representatives are there to answer questions about your Western Union® Netspend Prepaid Mastercard. You can reach us the following ways:
1: Email: Cardholders should email them through your secure inbox. Login to the Online Account Center to use this service.
- Other inquiries can be sent to [email protected].
- Send complaints or compliments to [email protected].
- For Media Relations email [email protected].
2: Call: For Customer Service, call them toll-free at: 1‑800‑214‑5483
M – F | 8AM to 10PM Central
Sat. & Sun.| 8AM to 8PM Central
You may leave a message for Customer Service outside these hours.
Western Union® Netspend® Prepaid Mastercard®
c/o Netspend Corporation
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136