Westlake Financial Services account holders now have access to manage their accounts using their Westlake Financial Login. The Westlake Financial Login portal includes features to make a payment, sign up for a recurring payment, access payoff information, and much more!
MyAccount customers can register for their account through the application or use existing logins if previously created through the Westlake MyAccount website (https://myaccount.westlakefinancial.com). However, if you are a Westlake Financial customer looking for information on how to register for online account or how to log in to your existing online account to your Make Payments, this post will be of help to you.
What You Need to Know About Westlake Financial Services Auto Loans
Westlake Financial Services is based in Los Angeles with a network of more than 30,000 partner dealerships across the United States. Westlake Financial offers indirect auto loans, meaning its loans are available through partner dealerships.
Westlake Financial auto loans could be a good option for someone who has no credit history or a previous repossession or bankruptcy. Its looser vehicle restrictions could also make it a solid option for car buyers who may not be able to afford newer vehicles with low mileage.
As you consider whether Westlake Financial is the right fit for you, here are some other details to keep in mind.
- Loan terms go up to 72 months.
- Maximum loan amounts are based on your credit but could be capped if you have lower credit scores.
- Depending on your credit and the vehicle you want to finance, a down payment may be required.
- You may be able to defer one or more payments if you’re experiencing financial hardship, though this could mean that you end up paying more interest on your loan.
- You can change your car payment due date one time during your loan contract. This can be helpful if you want to line up your auto loan due date with your pay schedule.
- Westlake Financial offers free credit score access so you can monitor your score over time. But the company doesn’t specify on its website which credit score it provides — keep in mind that you have more than one credit score.
- Financing for commercial vehicles is available
Westlake Financial Login Steps
Accessing your Westlake Financial account Online begins with creating an account on the portal. The online Westlake Financial Services website and the company’s mobile solutions require your personal information like your Account Number, Date of Birth, Last 4 digits of SSN and email.
To access your account go to https://www.westlakefinancial.com/my-account-login/ and enter your username and password, However, if you are a new user who doesn’t have a Westlake Financial account, click on the “Sign up” link below the Westlake Financial Login page and enter the required information to create your password.
How To Make Your Westlake Financial Payments
You can make your Westlake Financial Payments by one of the following ways;
A: Recurring Payments (Free of Charge). Set up recurring payments every month from your Checking/Savings account. You may sign up for this option by clicking here.
B: Online Payments
- Checking or Savings (Free of Charge). You may pay through MyAccount using your Checking/Savings account. If you wish to make a payment, please click here.
- Debit or ATM (Processing Fee: $5.00). You may pay through MyAccount using your Debit and ATM Card. If you wish to make a payment, please click here.
C: Automated Phone System
- Checking or Savings (Processing Fee: $5.00). You may make a payment using the automated system using your Checking/Savings account. To use the automated system, please call (888) 739-9192.
- Debit or ATM (Processing Fee: $5.00). You may make a payment using the automated system using your Debit, or ATM card. To use the automated system, please call (888) 739-9192.
Please note that processing fee is not assessed in some states.
2: Agent: Phone Payments (Processing Fee: $5.00). You may pay over the phone with a live representative using your Checking/Savings account, Debit, or ATM card. If you’d like to make a payment, please call (888) 739-9192. Please note that processing fee is not assessed in some states.
3: Walk In:
A: MoneyGram (Processing Fee: $9.95). You may call (800) MONEYGRAM or visit www.moneygram.com to obtain the nearest location. You will need the following information:
Company: Westlake Financial
City: Los Angeles
B: Check Free (Processing fee starts at $1.50, can vary by your state). Please contact Westlake Financial Customer Service department (888) 739-9192 for payment locations.
C: Pay Near Me (Processing Fee: $3.99). You can sign up for this service at paynearme.com/Westlake, you will need your Westlake account number and your 5 digit zip code. You can choose to receive either an email or text message that contains a link to a barcoded pay slip that can be printed or sent to your phone.
You will then be able to use this slip and make your payment(s) at any 7-Eleven or Family Dollar location. To find a location near you, please go to www.paynearme.com/location. Pay Near Me excluded states: New Mexico, Hawaii and Oklahoma.
4: Mail: Please make checks/money orders payable to Westlake Financial. Also, include your billing payment slip or write your Westlake account number on the check. Please allow 7 business days for delivery if using standard mail.
P.O. Box 54807
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0807
ATTN: LBX # 71911
3440 Flair Drive
El Monte, CA 91731
If you think you might be late on a payment, you have the option of changing your due date one time throughout the life of your loan. And if you’re facing financial hardship, you might be able to defer one or more repayments until the end of your contract. Reach out to WestLake’s customer service team by calling 888-739-9192 to discuss you options.