What Is covered Under USAA Roadside Assistance? Many insurance companies offer some form of roadside assistance coverage. While some let you add on coverage to your auto insurance policy, others have membership programs that have more robust benefit offerings.
In this post you will learn everything you need to know about USAA Roadside Assistance, just stay with us till the end of this post to get all your queries answered.
What Is covered Under USAA Roadside Assistance?
If you’re having car trouble, locked your keys in your car or you’re stuck on the side of the road, USAA can help.
USAA roadside assistance covers:
- Towing from the point of breakdown to the nearest repair shop, plus an additional 10 miles.
- Jump- starting your battery.
- Tire changes when you have a functioning spare.
- Lockout services if you lock your keys in your vehicle.
- Winching your vehicle if it’s stuck on or near a public road.
- Deliver fuel to you. You will have to pay out of pocket for the cost of the fuel.
What If You Need Help And Do Not Have Roadside Coverage?
If you need assistance now and don’t have coverage, please contact USAA. Additional charges may apply if you do not carry roadside coverage.
How To Get Roadside Assistance If You Are In an Accident
If you’re in an accident please file an auto claim. It takes just a few minutes to complete. Request assistance in moving your vehicle when you file your claim by calling USAA.
How to Contact USAA Roadside Assistance Customer Service
When you’re stuck on the road but haven’t been in an accident, USAA can provide the services below. Just select what you need and we’ll try to get you back on the road safely. Or call Agero at 800-531-8555.