The Wings Financial Login portal and Wings mobile banking makes it easy to manage your money virtually anywhere, anytime. Deposit a check. Manage your debit and credit cards. Get immediate fraud alerts. Even open new accounts or apply for a loan – right from your mobile phone.
Read our free article as it contains general information regarding accessing and managing your Wings Financial credit union online account. Additionally, it discusses steps you need to take in order to become a member for the first time, including how to sign up for CU Online. This guide will help you understand everything you need to know about how Wings Financial credit union works. So lets get started.
What You Should Know About Wings Financial Credit Union
Wings Financial Credit Union was founded in Minneapolis in 1938 by seven Northwest Airlines employees. It now boasts more than $7.5 billion in assets and over 320,000 members. Members have access to 27 branch locations in Minnesota, two in Michigan, and one each in Florida, Georgie and Washington. They also get the use of more than 80,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide.
Wings Financial Credit Union has a lot to offer customers, including fee-free accounts and high annual percentage yields. But its main appeal will be for residents who live in the credit union’s limited geographical reach, which mainly encompasses metro areas in and around Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota.
The credit union offers a variety of checking, savings, money market, IRA and CD accounts in addition to auto, home and personal loans. GOBankingRates has ranked it as one of the Top 100 Banks and Best Credit Unions of 2022.
See What Makes Wings Different
- Wings’ services are built around your needs, not ours.
- They take pride in treating you like an individual, not an account number.
- Wings is a not-for-profit institution, where members are co-owners. You benefit from our success in the form of better rates and fewer fees.
How To Become A Wings Financial Credit Union Member
Opening your account at Wings can be done online, in-branch, or by mail. Membership in Wings Financial Credit Union is open to:
- Anyone who lives or works in an eligible Minnesota or Wisconsin county.
- Anyone who works or has worked in the aviation industry nationwide
- Anyone who lives or works in the Seattle-Tacoma, WA metro area
- Anyone who lives or works in an eligible Michigan county
- Anyone who lives or works in an eligible Florida county
- Individuals who are members of the Wings Financial Foundation
- Immediate family members of a current Wings member.
You’re not just a number in the system. You’re a member-owner in one of the country’s top credit unions. Wings Financial is a not-for-profit institution dedicated to helping members get ahead with money-saving services and real-life money skills. Take the next step – join the Wings family. Once you become a member of the Wings Financial family, you belong for life – no matter where you live or work.
How To Sign Up For CU Online
If you are a new user, you need to set Up your Wings Financial Credit Union Online Access. You can enroll in online account access with just one username and password. When you enroll, you can access your checking, savings and other account information, pay bills, make transfers and more from your mobile device or computer with CU Online and the Wings Financial Mobile app.
- Please visit https://www.wingsfinancial.com
- In the upper right, click on the “Sign In” button to show the dropdown
- Click on the “Enroll in CU Online” link
- Fill out the requested information
Wings Financial Login Steps
If you already have your Wings Financial Credit Union account set up for online access, that means you can access it at any time. It’s simple to log in to your online account, and you’ll need your login information. You can manage your Wings Financial Credit Union online banking account online anytime, from anywhere.
- Enjoy the convenience of 24 hour access
- Manage your account online
- View your statements
- Pay your bill
- Set-up Account Alerts
- Enroll in Anytime Alerts, and more.
Simply follow the steps below to login:
- Please go to wingsfinancial.com
- On the right-hand side, click on the “Sign In” button
- Enter your Wings ID and password into the field boxes and click the “Sign In” button
If you do not know your password then select the “Forgot Password” option after you type in your Wings ID and before you sign in and follow the verification instructions.
If you have been locked out of CU Online you must contact a Member Service Representative at 952 997-8000 so they can unlock your account.
For your security they will lock out anyone who is unsuccessful in multiple attempts to log into your account. They want to verify that it is you who is trying to access the account and will ask personal information to reset the account login information.
How To Contact Wings Financial
Not finding what you’re looking for? Whether you need account assistance, are dealing with identity theft or card issues, or just need a mailing address, Wings Financial are here for you. Find the phone numbers and other information you need to get in touch with Wings Financial.