For travelers who enjoy Wyndham hotels and resorts and don’t want to pay an annual fee on a credit card, the Wyndham Rewards® Earner℠ Credit Card, issued by Barclays, makes a compelling case. However, the Wyndham Credit Card Login portal allows you to manage your credit card account online.
Cardholders of the Wyndham Credit Card are able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
The Wyndham Credit Card Login portal also allows you to manage your online account and activities such as online Wyndham paperless statement, review purchase history, making your Wyndham credit card payment, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc.
How To Set Up Your Wyndham Credit Card Online
If you are a new user, then you have to register your Wyndham credit card online account. Just by using a few basic details, you can easily register for the account. With the Wyndham Credit Card online account, you can easily manage your card.
What you’ll need to register your Wyndham Barclays Credit Card
- Your Wyndham Credit Card
- Your Last 4 digits of your social security number
- You’ll need to be the main cardholder in order to register
- For security, you have 5 minutes to complete the registration process
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser – so they can get you to the right page and help you log in as quickly as possible
It should only take a few moments. Once registered, you’ll have immediate access to your Wyndham Credit Card account and be able to check your transactions, view your statements, pay your bill and manage your account online securely and easily.
To set up your Wyndham Barclays Credit Card Online, go https://cards.barclaycardus.com/ and follow the steps below.
- Click on Cardmember Login. Clicking on Cardmember Login will take you to the Wyndham Credit Card Login page.
- On the Wyndham Credit Card Login page, click on “Click here to set up online access” and fill the registration form with:
- Your Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Date of birth
- Account number
- Current occupation
After filling the form click on continue to proceed.
Wyndham Credit Card Login Steps
Now that you have set up your Wyndham Credit Card for online activities or if you are an existing card member, its time to log in to your account to pay bills, view statements, check balance, Change your personal details, Add another user to your account, Change your credit limit and much more.
Follow the steps below to log in to your Wyndham Credit Card account.
Step 2: Upon reaching the above link, click on login and provide your username and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Log In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
In case you want an online portal to Remember your login credentials, click on “Remember Username” button. Next time when you attempt to login on this portal, you need not to enter your details.
Important: Because “Remember Username” stores your username on the computer you’re using, do not use this feature on public computers (such as those in a library or internet cafe).
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make your Wyndham credit card payments, manage your rewards and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account.
If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot username or password? to reset your information so you can sign in.
How To Make Your Wyndham Credit Card Payment
1: Pay Online: Making a payment online is a secure and reliable way to ensure that your credit card payment posts to your account on time.
- Log in to your Barclays credit card account online or launch the Barclays App on your mobile device and select “Payments” from the main navigation menu, then select “Make a Payment.” (If you don’t have the Barclays App download it on Apple’s App Store or on Google Play.)
- If you haven’t already done so, you’ll first need to link an eligible checking or savings account from which to make payments. Select “Add a bank account” and enter your account details. You’ll only need to do this step once.
- Choose a payment amount from the available options. You can pay the minimum amount due, the full statement balance, the current statement balance, or enter another amount of your choosing.
- Enter a payment date, or simply select “pay now” to send your payment on the earliest date available (cutoff time for same-day payments is 11:59 pm ET or 7 pm ET if made on your statement cycle date. Payments made after that time will be dated the next day).
- Select a payment account from your available bank accounts (you can have more than one payment account saved here).
- Select “Review and Verify” to confirm the details of your payment, and when you’re ready to send it select “Pay now” to make your payment.
To set up repeat payments
Select “Repeat Payments” from the Payments menu and set a payment date, amount, and payment account to be used for each automatic payment. Your selections will remain in effect until you change or cancel them.
2: Pay By Phone: You can make your Wyndham Credit Card payment using Telephone Banking (if you’re registered). You’ll need to have the Barclaycard sort code and account number, and you should list your Barclaycard card number as the payment reference.
- Personal customers – call 0345 734 5345
- Premier customers – call 0800 924 7365
- Business customers – call 0345 605 2345
3: Pay by Branch: You can pay your Barclaycard bill over the counter in branch, or at a number of Barclays ATMs across the UK, as long as you have your Barclaycard statement.
You can find a list of the Barclays ATMs. Then just follow these steps:
- Insert your debit card into the ATM and enter your PIN.
- Select ‘Pay Bill’ from the menu – this might be shown under ‘Other Services’.
- You’ll then be instructed to scan QR code from your statement under the reader.
- When the ATM has read your QR code it will display a screen showing the bill payment details (i.e. payee name, reference number and minimum payment) – at this point you can change the payment amount but it must be at least £1.
- Once you’ve confirmed your payment, you’ll receive a receipt containing a bill payment reference number.
Barclays Bank Contact Information
For quick transactions, please log in to your account, use the Barclays US app or call 1-877-523-0478 to:
- Check current balance
- Check available credit
- Pay your credit card
- View most recent payment
- View minimum due date
- View payment due date
- Transfer a balance
- Change your PIN
- Check credit card transactions
Please find the number below that best matches your need and give them a call.