YourHealthFile login portal is a secure web-based Personal Health Record (PHR) portal for patients, powered by NextGen Office EHR. Through YourHealthFile, you can send an email to your doctor with non-urgent medical questions, schedule or reschedule appointments, request refills on prescriptions, and obtain test results and referrals.
With the YourHealthFile patient portal, your path to wellness just got simpler. You can easily and securely access the below features.
- Profile: Review your personal account information, Appointment Check In and complete forms.
- Clinical Summaries: Review a detailed summary of your health record and the results of your last office visit, all online.
- Medications: Review all the medications in your health record.
- Enhanced Communication: Communicate with your practice via secure message system.
- Allergies: Keep track of your allergies and avoid negative interactions.
- Lab Test Results: Why wait for the call from the doctor’s office? You can safely view the results of your lab tests online.
How To Activate Your YourHealthFile Account
You have been invited to safely and securely view your medical records online using YourHealthFile. Logging in today allows you to see all of your current and past medical records, your prescription history, and so much more.
To sign up, please follow these instructions:
- Visit: www.YourHealthFile.com from any web-enabled device.
- For First time users: Click the “Activate your account here” button above the YourHealthFile Login form. An Account Activation screen will display.
- In the “Username” field, enter: (provided in the email sent to email on file)
- In the “Password” field, enter: (provided in the email sent to email on file)
- In the “Patient’s Date of Birth, enter your date of birth.
- Click the “Activate Account” button. Upon confirmation, the Update Account screen will display and you will be prompted to enter your desired account details.
- Complete the Update Account form, then click the “Update Account” button.
Welcome to YourHealthFile. If prompted, please follow the on-screen Patient Registration instructions to set up your new YourHealthFile Patient Portal account. For any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your medical provider’s office.
YourHealthFile Login Steps
Use of the Services require a compatible mobile device or computer, internet access as well as possible software. However, if your provider offers a patient portal, you will need a computer and internet connection to use it. If you already have an account, follow the steps below to log in.
- Go to the YourHealthFile Login page.
- Enter your username and password in the spaces provided and click Log In.
- For First time users: Click the “Activate your account here” button above the User Login form. An Account Activation screen will display. You can also Register Via an Email Invitation.
Logging in today allows you to see all of your current and past medical records, your prescription history, and so much more.