The Zales credit card issued by Comenity bank is very popular for anyone thinking about making a large purchase at Zales. However, the Zales Credit Card Login portal allows you to manage your online account and activities such as online paperless statement, review purchase history, making online credit card payment, downloading of account activity, online request for credit limit increase, notifications through email and messages etc.
If you’ve just gotten approved for the Zales Credit card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new Zales Credit Card account and how to contact customer service, should any problems arise. You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to register your Zales Credit Card for online account access, learn how to sign in to your account and make your Zales Credit Card payments.
Cardholders of the Zales Credit Card are able to manage their credit online from the comfort of their own home. Cardholders have access to a fabulous online account from which they can make immediate payments on outstanding balances and review statement history.
Not only that, but the online account allows users to activate any newly received cards without ever having to step foot into your local branch. If you are looking for instructions on how to login or how to activate your newly received card, simply scroll down the page and you will find everything you will need to know.
How To Register Your Zales Credit Card Online
If you have not registered your Zales Credit Card, You need to register it for online access before using it for online transactions. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Zales Credit Card), when you register for and sign in to your Zales Credit Ca account, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Zales Credit Card payment online
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- You’ll need to be the main cardholder in order to register
- For security, you have 5 minutes to complete the registration process
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser – so they can get you to the right page and help you log in as quickly as possible.
- It should only take a few moments. Once registered, you’ll have immediate access to your Zales Credit Card account and be able to check your transactions, view your statements, pay your bill and manage your account online securely and easily.
To register your card please go to https://d.comenity.net/zales/pub/register/Register.xhtml, and fill the registration form with:
- Your credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Select Identification Type
- Last Four Digits of SSN
- After entering the correct details then click on “Find My Account” and..
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish the registration.
If you face any problem while registering, Here are a few things to try that might help:
- Check the back of your card to see if you are visiting the correct Account Center for your zales Credit Card. You are currently visiting www.Comenity.net/zales. If the back of your card has a different Account Center web address, please register at that web address instead.
- Make sure you have not recently requested a change to your Account. If you have, please wait 48 hours before trying again.
- Enter the correct Account number. If you don’t know your Account number, you will find it on your billing statement or credit card.
- Enter the Social Security number, Social Insurance number or alternate ID you used when you applied for your credit card.
- Enter the correct ZIP/postal code that matches the address of your last bill.
Zales Credit Card Login Steps
Now that you have registered your Zales Credit Card for online activities or if you are an existing Zales credit card account holder, its time to log in to your account to make your Zales credit card payment online, view statements, check balance, Change your personal details, Add another user to your account, Change your credit limit and much more.
So, check out the steps given below and make sure to follow them accordingly if you want to login into your Zales credit card account.
Step 1: Go the Zales Credit Card Login page https://d.comenity.net/zales/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml
Step 2: Upon reaching the Zales credit card login page, provide your username and password in the blank spaces below and then press “Sign In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
If there have been multiple unsuccessful attempts to sign into your account, they will temporarily suspend your online account access for your security. They will send an email with instructions to the email address they have on file for your account. If you were locked out because you forgot your username and/or password, visit Forgot Username or Password to reset your information so you can sign in.
How To Make Your Zales Credit Card Payment
There are actually 3 different ways, using which you can able to make payment for your Zales Credit Card. Here below the same payment options are explained in brief. So that, you can make your Zales Credit Card payment easily.
1: First way to do credit card payment is through online mode. To do so, you have to sign in to your Zales online account following above steps. Once you are there, you will get the option to manage your account. Online card payment option will be there for your further action.
2: Second way to make credit card payment is through making a phone call. For this, you can call on 1-844-271-2708 number and follow the audio instructions and act accordingly for making credit card payment.
3: Last, you can also make credit card payment by using mail payment option. For this, you can send a cheque along with your credentials and purpose of payment. Send mail payment on “Comenity Bank, PO Box 65978, San Antonio, TX 78265-9728”.
How To Contact Zales Credit Card Customer Service
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For in this blog? If you need additional assistance, contact Zales Customer Care.
Customer Care Hours
8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST.
Closed on Sunday
Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO BOX 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003