If you recently opened an account with Zions Bank and don’t know where to start regarding How To Access And Manage Your Zions Bank Login online, look no further! Continue reading below, you can learn how to make the most of your Zions Bank account.
Zions Bank is a regional bank holding company that was founded in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1873. As Utah’s first chartered savings bank and trust company, Zions has more than a century of experience. They now have expanded to cover 10 states throughout the Southwest and West.
Zions Bank Login From A Computer
Logging into your Zions Bank account from a mobile desktop or computer gives you access to various banking features anytime you want. You can easily log in from a computer by following these steps:
- Go to the Zions Bank homepage
- The first thing you will see is a place to put your login ID. Enter your login information in those fields.
- If you don’t have an online account yet, there is a link to enroll under the sign-in button.
- If you have multiple accounts with Zions, keep in mind that the bank has tabs that separates your personal, business, and corporate customer logins.
- Additionally, there is another separate sign in for customers who have a mortgage with Zions Bank. All you have to do is login using your information.
Zions Bank Login From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
Once you have an online account, you can log in to your Zions Bank account using the mobile banking app. The app is available in both the App Store or Google Play. Keep in mind that the app requires iOS 8.4 or newer or Android’s OS 4.1 or newer.
To use account on your mobile device, here’s what you need to do:
- Download the app
- Enter your username and password
- Click the login button
How to Retrieve Your Zions Bank Login Forgotten Username or Password
Zions Bank makes it quick and easy to retrieve your log in information if you’ve forgotten it. If you’ve forgotten your username, you can retrieve it by following these steps:
- Click on “Need Help?” when you get to the login page
- Select “Forgot User ID?”
- Provide your card number, PIN and the last four digits of your Social Security number to verify your identity.
Alternatively, if you’ve forgotten your password, here’s what you need to do to retrieve it:
- Click on “Forgot Password?” when you get to the login page
- Provide your login ID and email address.’
How to View Your Zions Bank Statements
It’s going to be easy to find and view your bank statement since Zions Bank also offers it online. With the online option you will get your $3 monthly paper statement fee waived. In order to access your eStatements, follow these steps:
- Visit the Zions Bank homepage or login to the mobile app
- Go to the e-documents section
- Change the settings under your preferences
Zions Bank Customer Service
Zions Bank has a couple of options to contact its customer service department. If you’re having trouble accessing your login or signing in, you can always visit a bank branch or call customer service at:
- For general customer service inquiries, call 888-307-3411 between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. MT, Monday through Saturday. Live assistance is only available for those hours, but the automated assistance is provided 24/7.
- For online banking and bill pay support, password resets and Quicken and Quickbooks support, call 800-840-4999 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday.
- For help with opening an account, call 866-761-8349 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST, Monday through Friday.
- For credit and debit card support, call 888-758-5349 or 888-307-3411 anytime.
- For customer service on an existing loan, call 801-974-3900 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST on weekdays.
- For help with applying for a personal loan, call 800-789-5636 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. MST on weekdays.
If you prefer to contact them through the mail or must mail something in to them, you can contact Zions Bank at this address:
P.O. Box 30709
Salt Lake City, UT 84130
Zions Bank Review
Since it was founded in 1837, Zions Bank has been providing banking services to the communities of Intermountain West, especially in Idaho and Utah, for over 130 years.
Zions Bank is a subsidiary of Zions Bancorporation which operates over 500 offices and 600 ATMs in ten western States: Washington, Arizona, Utah, California, Texas, Colorado, Oregon, Idaho, New Mexico and Nevada.
Aside from a wide range of banking services, the bank offers an array or mortgage and investment services and has loan origination offices for small businesses in the country.
Being a full-service bank, Zions Bank offers military interest checking, mortgage loans, and installments as well as savings and checking program. The bank also offers internet banking for online transaction that pertains to IRA CDs, savings deposit and money market accounts.
Aside from car and home loans, student loans and farmland loans are possible. The bank also provides personal consultations to educate banking customers on topics that are related to owning a home.
For those who are looking for a bank that is appealing, then this bank higher interest on its online savings account than savings accounts that are open at its financial centers.
Zions online savings account
A savings account makes it possible and easy for customers to save and keep their money readily available. As of September, 13th 2017, the average national interest rate for savings accounts is 0.06% APY.
For clients who do not need a physical banking service, they can enjoy interest rate of 0.5% APY in the Zions Bank online savings account.
This account can be open easily online through the bank’s website or even on the phone.
Customers need a minimum of $1000 to open the savings account, through electronic transfer from deposit accounts, wire transfer or mailing a check.
Zion Bank services and products
Although opening an online account with Zions Bank is easy, there are a few additional requirements to help customers get maximum interest rates on the savings account. In order to earn interest, the account must maintain a minimum balance of $1,000.
The rate for either relationship or non-relationship accounts is usually determined by how customers bank with them and don’t increase as the balance grows.
The non-relationship interest rate is reported at 0.45% APY as of 13th Sept 2017and the relationship interest rate was at 0.50% APY. Relationship interest rate usually applies to savings account if customer satisfies at least of these qualifications:
- Use a Zions Bank-issued credit card at least once during the statement period
- Have one of the Checking products by Zions Bank
- Maintain the bank’s direct brokerage account and don’t opt out of sharing your personal details with the affiliates of Zions Direct
Zions Bank is one of the most trusted banks in the United States. There are many benefits that the bank brings to the table. They include:
- Online banking is one of the main benefits of banking with Zions bank. The bank gives you full time access to your account through your computer and mobile phone. In addition, Zions bank accounts are all covered by the FDIC up to $250,000 per depositor
- In addition, clients also have access to more than 100 brick and motor locations in Utah and Idaho.
- No closing costs-One of the best things about getting a home loan from the bank is that it does not charge closing costs. Very few companies offer this advantage which saves borrowers a lot of money
Zions Bank has its own downsides, which is important that customers know before choosing it as the preferred bank:
- Undisclosed interest rate-It is unfortunate that the bank has not disclosed interest rates on its website. Clients are forced to contact the bank to get more information.
- High minimum credit score-Zions bank does not lend to borrowers who have a credit score below 660. This means that consumers must have perfect credit.
- Another disadvantage is limited locations. The bank does not have branches in all the states
Conclusion On Zions Bank Login
Zions Bank offers the best savings account rates for its online savings account. Its online banking services make it easier for customers to bank from anywhere provided they have registered for internet banking. However, the bank has limited locations.