Zipcar Login: How To Access Your Zipcar Account Online
Zipcar is an American car-sharing company and a subsidiary of Avis Budget Group. Zipcar provides automobile reservations to its members, billable by the minute, hour or day; members may have to pay a monthly or annual membership fee in addition to car reservations charges. If you are a Zipcar member and have an online account then you can follow this Zipcar Login instructions here to sign in and manage your Zipcar Account Online.
This article contains general information regarding managing your Zipcar account online. Additionally, it discusses steps you need to take in order to set up your online account if you are a first time user, including when and how to become a Zipcar member. This guide will help you understand everything you need to know about how Zipcar works.
Note: You must be an active Zipcar member and have an online account before thinking about logging in, If you are a new user kindly follow the steps below to join Zipcar and set up a user account.
Becoming a Zipcar Member
Zipcar operates in all major US cities, major cities throughout Canada and in some European nations. Zipcar is perfect for when you need a quick set of wheels to run to the grocery store or to pick up that piece of furniture you just bought. In addition to saving money, you’ll also be helping the environment, so get on the road and get going.
Applying is as easy as 1,2,3. All you need is to be 21 or older (18 if a student or where required by law) and have a valid driver’s license, Credit or debit card. Follow the steps below to join Zipcar.
1: Make sure you’re eligible. In order to join Zipcar, you first need to meet all the eligibility requirements. To be Zipcar eligible, you need to be 21 years or older, have a valid driver’s license and accept Zipcar’s terms and conditions.
- If you are 18-20 years old and a student at a college or university, you are also eligible to join Zipcar.
- If you do not have a US or Ontario based driver’s license, you must complete a “declarations form.”
- This form can be found on the Zipcar website and is used to certify that your license is valid and that you don’t have any major driving violations.
- If you live in Michigan and are under 21, you must not have any alcohol related violations in order to join.
- Joining Zipcar is the same if you live internationally, but check Zipcar’s website for a full list of international cities where the company operates.
- Note that in Spain, Zipcars are called Avancars.
2: Apply online. In order to access a Zipcar, you need to join the ride share service. You can join Zipcar by applying online on the Zipcar website. You’ll receive your Zipcard in the mail three to seven days later.
- To apply online, all you need is your driver’s license and a credit or debit card to pay the $70.00 membership fee.
- Hang on to your Zipcard. You’ll need it to reserve cars in the network.
- If you need to access your Zipcard immediately, you can pick one up at your local Zipcar office. Make sure to bring your driver’s license and debit card with you.
- Both Zipcar’s app and website work the same for international users.
To submit an application to join Zipcar by creating a personal/family account, follow the steps below:
- Find a plan that works for you on our membership pricing page
- Input your name, email address and password to create your account
- Follow the steps to upload your driver’s license and take a selfie to verify your identity
- Input your billing information
- Submit your application
Keep In Mind
Most applications are instantly reviewed and approved or rejected. In some cases, it may take several business days to fully review the application, and more information may be requested. Once you receive and activate your Zipcard, you can book round trip Zipcars immediately on their website or through their app. They’ll also send you a Zipcard as a backup way to access cars.
Zipcar Login Steps
Zipcar has made it easier to remember sign in information: You can now sign into your Zipcar account with the email address you have registered with them, along with your password.
In order to manage your Zipcar account online, it is necessary to get online access of the portal. For that, new customer must join Zipcar by following the above steps. Once you get the online access, you can efficiently and accurately manage your member account online.
Step 1: To sign in to your Zipcar online account kindly go to the Zipcar login page: https://my.zipcar.com/login
Step 2: Upon reaching the Zipcar login page, complete the security check and provide your email followed by your password in the blank spaces below and then press “Sign In”. If the particulars entered are correct you will also be taken to your account dashboard. But in any case you don’t remember your password just use the Forgot Password link to retrieve it.
If you face any challenge accessing the Zipcar login portal, then you might want to know the Solution To Zipcar Login portal Not Working.
Your Zipcar membership includes roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you need help just call them on 0333 240 9000 and they’ll take care of the details.
I WOULD LIKE A CHOICE ON A ZIPCAR ON WHAT DO I LIKE, TO SEE ALL DIFFERENT CARS TO CHOOSE FROM.
Hi Sanjay ramnath,
If you need help or want to learn more about Zipcar, call Zipcar customer service at 1-866-4ZIPCAR and they will take it from there.