Just so you know, Zipcar is an American car-sharing company and a subsidiary of Avis Budget Group. If you have a Zipcar Online Account then you can follow this Zipcar Login instructions here to sign into your Zipcar Online Account.
Zipcar provides automobile reservations to its members, billable by the minute, hour or day; members may have to pay a monthly or annual membership fee in addition to car reservations charges. Zipcar was founded in 2000 by Antje Danielson and Robin Chase.
Read More: How to Fix Zipcar App Not Working
With Zipcar, you can book cars on demand by the hour or day to go where you want, when you want.
- Save money: Zipcar covers gas, insurance options,* parking and maintenance for a potential monthly savings of $600 over car ownership.
- Locations near you: Zipcars live in cities and campuses around the world.
- Drive on-demand: Book Zipcars by the hour or day, 24/7. And unlike a car rental, there’s no waiting in line at the counter. Just book, unlock, and go.
Zipcar has made it easier to remember sign in information: You can now sign into your Zipcar account with the email address you have registered with them, along with your password.
- To sign in to your Zipcar online account kindly go to the Zipcar sign in page
- Enter your Email and password
- Now click sign in
See Also: Solution To Zipcar Login Not Working
How To Reset Your Password
To reset your password, go to https://my.zipcar.com/login and click Forgot password? You will be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Zipcar account. We’ll email you instructions to reset your password.
You may also want to know Zipcar Card Activation | How To Activate Your Zipcard
How To Contact Zipcar UK
If you’ve got any more questions that’s no problem – you can either call their Member Services team on 0333 240 9000 or take a look at their Help Centre.