Erie Insurance is a publicly held insurance company, offering auto, home, commercial and life insurance through a network of independent insurance agents. As of 2019, Erie Insurance Group is ranked 376th among the largest public U.S. companies, in terms of revenue, by Fortune magazine. Erie Insurance Login was first published on Insurance Diaries.
Erie Insurance Login Portal Overview
Since 1925, Erie insurance has been protecting the assets and financial interests of thousands of policyholders in the US. The company offers auto, homeowners, life, retirement plans as well as property and liability insurance.
- Website: https://www.erieinsurance.com
- Mobile App: Not Available
- Telephone Number: +1 800-458-0811
- Headquartered In: Pennsylvania
- Founded: 1925 (95 years ago)
- Company’s Rating: (4 votes, average: 3.25 out of 5)
How To Register For Erie Insurance
Each person who wants to manage their policy remotely has to enroll online. The entire process is rather simple and takes just a few moments. As a first time user, you can create your account as demonstrated in the next section.
- Go to login page then click “Create your online account now” link
- Create your username and password and then enter your email and confirm it
- Enter our policy number and your information
- Validate your identity as the user of the account
- Create your security questions and select your security image
- Once you submit details, verify email to activate account.
Erie Insurance Login Portal
- Go to www.erieinsurance/myaccount in your PC or your smartphone.
- Enter your username and then click continue
- Confirm your security image the enter your password and submit
For your username, please use the email address that your ERIE agent uses to communicate with you. Once you enter your information and they verify your identity, they will send you an email with a verification link. Just follow the instructions in the verification email to log in for the first time.
Is there an Erie Insurance app?
Download the Erie Insurance mobile app today. Available now for iOS and Android. At ERIE, we’ve been Above all in Service® since 1925. With ERIE’s mobile app, customers with an Online Account can easily and securely access important policy information from their mobile device.
Can I pay my Erie Insurance Online?
You can make an online payment for an Erie Insurance, Erie Family Life or Flagship City invoice.
Billing and Payments | Erie Insurancewww.erieinsurance.com › support-center › billing-paymentsmy Erie
Is there a grace period with Erie Insurance?
Yes, Erie has a grace period of 30 days for payments. During the grace period, policyholders can pay their past-due premium in order to avoid a lapse in coverage.