Floor & Decor Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank. The Floor & Decor Credit Card offers compelling financing options, giving you the flexibility to pay over time. Benefits of the card include flexible payment options, no annual fee, and convenient account management. The Floor and Decor Credit Card Login portal allows Floor and Decor Credit Card holders to securely manage their credit card accounts online through the Comenity Bank website.
Another important point about Floor and Decor credit card is that it has comprehensive promotional investment peculiarities. It comes with excellent monthly promotional investment contributed to their cardmembers.
If you’ve just gotten approved for the Floor and Decor Credit card — congratulations — you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your new Floor and Decor Credit Card account and how to contact customer service, should any problems arise. You have to attentively read this article till the end in order to learn how to register your Floor and Decor Credit Card for online account access, sign in to your account and make your Floor and Decor Credit Card payments.
How To Register Your Floor & Decor Credit Card For Online Access
If you are a new user, then you have to register your Floor & Decor Credit Card online. Just by using a few basic details, you can easily register for the account. As the accountholder (the primary person who applied for the Floor & Decor credit card), when you register for and sign in to Floor and Decor Credit Card Login Portal, you have 24/7 online access to the following account management tools:
- Make your Floor & Decor Credit Card payment
- Manage payment and account settings
- Update your stored personal information
- Choose paperless billing
- Add an authorized buyer
- Ask for an increased credit limit
- Check current balance
- See available credit amount
- View current and past transactions
- View current and past statements
- View scheduled and past payments
- Send us a question via Secure Message Center
The good things about it is that, you can pay your bill, review statements, update personal information and much more from your computer, tablet or smartphone when you register now.
To register your Floor and Decor Credit Card for online access please go to the Floor and Decor Credit Card registration page: https://d.comenity.net/flooranddecor/pub/register/Register.xhtml
Be sure to fill in the form with your:
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
- Identification Type. for example.” Social Security Number (SSN), Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Alternate Identification (AIN).
- And your Last Four Digits of SSN and click on “Find my account”
If you need help registering, here are a few things to try that might help:
- Check the back of your card to see if you are visiting the correct account Center for your Floor and Decor Credit Card. You are currently visiting www.Comenity.net/flooranddecor. If the back of your card has a different Account Center web address, please register at that web address instead.
- Make sure you have not recently requested a change to your Account. If you have, please wait 48 hours before trying again.
- Enter the correct Account number. If you don’t know your Account number, you will find it on your billing statement or credit card.
- Enter the Social Security number, Social Insurance number or alternate ID you used when you applied for your credit card.
- Enter the correct ZIP/postal code that matches the address of your last bill.
Logging in to a bank account isn’t mostly easy. As the bank mostly tries to make it secure. While it’s easy to log in to access your Floor and Decor Credit Card account from Comenity bank. It’s just that you’ll have to enter correct login details, which you must have after enrolling in Online services.
Below are the steps that, if followed carefully, will take you to your account easily within minutes.
Step One: After making sure that your internet is working, open your browser.
Step Two: Visit the below link or the official portal of the bank.
- Go to the home page of the floor and decor credit card on your browser(https://d.comenity.net/ac/flooranddecor/public/home)
- There you can see the sign option on the left side.
- Enter the username and password details.
- Click on the Sign In option.
And you’re done! You are successfully signed in.
Once logged in, you can view your account summary, make payments, and update your profile information. You can also activate paperless statements and set up autopay to have your monthly statement automatically paid each month from a checking or savings account.
How To Make Your Floor and Decor Credit Card Payment
You can make your Floor and Decor credit card payment in one of three ways. Call the company’s customer care center, mail your Floor and Decor payment or pay online. Here’s everything you need to know.
1: Online: To make your Floor and Decor credit card payment online, you must first register for an online account. Follow these steps:
- Go to the online account registration page.
- Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code and Social Security number.
- Click “Find My Account.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the registration.
Once you’ve registered your account, you can make an online payment by following these steps:
- Gather your credit card account number, bank account number and bank routing number.
- Go to the Floor and Decor credit card login page.
- Log in with the username and password you set up when you registered your account.
- Follow the prompts to complete your online payment.
2: Through EasyPay: Comenity Bank‘s EasyPay system lets you make payments without registering for an online account or logging in. The system is secure and doesn’t store your banking information. Here’s how it works:
- Go to the Floor and Decor credit card login page.
- Click “EasyPay” at the top of the page.
- Scan the QR code on your billing statement or enter your account number, ZIP code and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Click “Find my account.”
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your payment.
3: Payment by Phone: You have the option to make your Floor and Deco credit card payment by phone. Here’s how:
- Call the automated system at 855-497-8168.
- Say or enter your credit card number or the primary cardholder’s Social Security number, followed by the pound sign.
- Follow the prompts to complete the payment.
If you don’t have your account number or Social Security number, the phone system will automatically reroute your call to a Floor and Decor credit card representative for assistance.
4: Payment by Mail: You can make your Floor and Decor credit card payment by mail if you prefer to pay with a check or money order. Here’s how:
- Write a check or purchase a money order for at least the minimum payment.
- Detach the payment coupon from your billing statement.
- Send the payment and payment coupon to:
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Cox 659820
San Antonio, Texas 78265
If you don’t have a copy of your billing statement or are enrolled in electronic statements, you can print a copy of your statement from your online account. If you don’t have access to your billing statement, write your Floor and Decor credit card account number on the check or money order to ensure the payment will be properly credited.
Your monthly payment for your Floor and Decor credit card must be paid on or before 6 p.m. on the due date. If your payment is late, you can still pay with one of the available payment methods. However, a $29 late fee will apply. And if you have more than one late fee within six months, the late fee will increase to $40.
Floor and Decor Credit Card Phone Number
If you need additional assistance, contact Floor and Decor Credit Card servicer Customer Care.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003